holy shit

Lauren's POV

Cleo woke me up and I realized the bed was empty, but I could smell pancakes. I got up and walked to the kitchen feeling the cold floor on my feet.

- Good morning, cariño - Camila said when she saw me walking in the kitchen.

She was in front of the stove cooking the pancakes. I hugged her from behind, planning to stay in that position until she finishes.

- Good morning, Camz

- It's almost 2 p.m, you know that?

She turned her face a bit to look at me and I kissed her cheek.

- I was tired

- I thought you were dead

I laughed at her and kissed her neck.

- But it's a good thing you slept that much so you won't be tired tonight

She was talking about the flight we're catching later, in some hours we'll be in Brazil enjoying the sun and the beach.

- Can't wait

She put the last pancake on the plate and turned back to hold me in her arms.

- I can't believe I'm finally having a proper vacations

- When was the last time you did it?

I was staring at her dark eyes while she was thinking.

- Well, with more than 3 days and with a travel, I think it was 3 years ago. I'm not counting with Miami

I put my lips on hers, then again and again...

- That's too much time

- I'm glad I'm doing it with you, though

After we ate I went to my room to pack my stuff.

- Can't believe you're only doing it now

Camila walked into the room surprised with what she was seeing.

- You know I always let this things to the last minute. It's just too boring

She sat on the bed by Cleo's side while I walked into the closet, then back into the room to put my clothes on the bag.

- I used to do the same, remember?

I thought about it for a second and some memories came up. We both were always late because we always had to pack on the last hour.

- Yeah, I do

- But not anymore

I found some clothes and bikinis I bought this week and put it on the bag too.

- How? - I asked, curious about this change.

- I had to learn the hard way, I think. When I started my first solo tour things were very intense, there was some nights at hotels that I couldn't even unpack because I'd be back on the road in the morning

She was looking at the window but I guess she wasn't really seeing it, she probably had some memories on her head.

- I think I'm done

Camila gave me a hard laugh when I sat on the bag so I could zip it, but that's the only way I can close it up every fucking time.

- Alright, come here

I lay down by her side and she pulled me closer. Her warm arms were around me and my head was so close to her body I could listen to her heart beating slowly.