will you be my girlfriend?

Lauren's POV

- Alright, we're here

Camila said and turned left, entering what seems to be the parking lot of a building.

- What is this place?

She just smiled, keeping the mystery. After parking, we got out of the car and went to an elevator. Curiosity was killing me, to be honest.

- Won't you tell me?

- Yes, very soon

Camila pressed the C2 button, and then we waited. After a few seconds the door opened and revealed a corridor with a black door. We walked to it and Camila found the keys on her handbag.

- Oh my god...

That's all I could say when we got inside. It was the most beautiful apartment I've ever been. The living room, the dining room, the kitchen were all side by side, no walls, connecting through a dark palette. Where it was supposed to be walls were only glass, showing an amazing view of the city.

- You liked it? - Camila asked looking at my reaction.

- Yeah, but... Camila, what... how...

- Let me show you upstairs and then I'll explain

I followed her still a little shocked to a beautiful wood stairs, to a second floor with two bedrooms, I think. Camila took me to the one on the end of corridor. It was huge, and its balcony had not only a stunning view but also a small swimming pool, a couch and a small table.

- Camila, what is this place? - I said, taking a few steps foward closer to the panoramic view.

- Do you like the view?

- Yeah, of course

- I wanted to bring you to the highest spot in Miami. Turns out it is this building, in this exact place we are now

She stopped for a moment to hold my hands, staring at my eyes nonstop.

- Lauren, you deserve much more than you think. When you came to my life I was absolutely lost... lost on my music, lost on dreams, lost on myself. You brought me back. You reminded me that an afternoon on the beach can be happier and much more meaningful than a thousand awards. Lauren, you make me look at every sunlight like it is a miracle

I don't know what's going on but I am too emotional right now. What is this woman doing to me?

- You make me see the beauty of the waves on the ocean, the beauty of the wind on your hair, the beauty of two women falling in love for each other in such a passionate way we can't control. But you also make me feel scared. I'm scared, cariño. I'm scared to hurt you again, I'm scared to lose you again, I'm scared that when we go back to our tours it will all fall apart.

- Camila...

- Please, let me finish, I'm so nervous - I smiled, giving her support to go on - I'm scared to lose my mind again when things get hard and leave

Camila had tears in her eyes, and she had to breath for a second. I waited in silence.

- I'm sorry I left you eight years ago and I'm sorry I left you three weeks ago, I'm sorry Lauren. I promise I'll do my best to stay, I will do it because... Lo, you are important, and what we have is important and I don't ever want to lose it again. And that's why I bought this place, I want this to be our safe spot, our home to go back to after days away... I know it seems precipitated because we've been reunited for only a couple months, but Lauren I know you from life and I want to be in your life forever, so...