i bet it's Lauren

Lauren's POV

I got into that flight with my heart on my mouth. I was going to tell Camila I was in love with her when she was still on 5H. I was going to do that on a fucking airport about to catch a plane. How can I be so impulsive sometimes?

I mean, I need to tell her. That's the only thing she doesn't know, and it's also what is holding me back. I can't get closer to her because I fear falling in love with her again, and maybe if I tell her she can tell me looking at my eyes that we're just friends. And I would stop being so delusional.

But thank God she interrupted me! Can you imagine her reaction? Somehow she knew I would regret it.

Some hours later, on Miami's airport, I called Alexa to ask her where she was. She's gonna pick me up. I walked to the exit 5, where she told me to go, and waited for just 5 minutes until she came from the parking lot.

- Laureeeennnn

She came faster and gave me a big hug. I missed this woman so much! And it's been only a month.

- How are you Lexi?

- I'm alright, you know. Same as always. How was Miami?

- Oh my God I have so much to tell you - we started walking to the car.

- I know, but you can start with Camila

Alexa saw the photos, of course, but she hates to talk on calls, so she told me she would wait for me to come back.

- Alright, where do I start...

...

- Stay with me? - I asked Alexa when she helped me to get my suitcase to my apartment.

- I can't

- Oh come on, I just got here! Let me open the door and we can come in and have a coffee or something

- I have work to do, Laur

- I don't want to be alone - I insisted

- Lauren, you live alone. I'll be back tomorrow, alright?

That hit me in the face. I live alone. That month in Miami made me forget that.

- Okaaay

She gave me a hug and turned back to the elevator.

- It was nice to see you kid

And just like that she was gone. I opened my door to get inside and Cleo jumped at me, scaring me out.

- oh my god baby I missed you so much, did you miss me? tell me you did

We got inside and I text Alexa, forgot to say something.

Me: "thanks for looking out for Cleo"

Lexi: "it was nice having her at my apartment ;) but she ate all my flip flops, that little demon"

I looked at Cleo and she was so happy I couldn't be mad at her.

- I guess it's just you and me, baby.

I sat on my sofa, texted my mom to let her know I've arrived and then texted Camila.

Me: "hey, I'm home"

The stick got blue, which means she had our conversation opened.

Camz: "heyyyyy I was getting worried already! How was your flight?"

Me: "It was okay. Alexa picked me up at the airport and drove me home, but I'm alone now. About to get some food, I'm starving"