i fckn love you too

Camila's POV

- Wait, we're giving the security guys a show

Lauren pointed at the elevator camera. We were going to her apartment but it was taking too long and I couldn't keep my hands off her.

- Sorry

The doors finally opened and we got out, kissing through the corridor until we found the door. I walked inside opening Lauren's suit and throwing it on the floor, bumping into everything on our way. We were so desperate to get here that we didn't even turned up the lights.

Lauren's hands were searching for my dress' zipper, she opened it and watched the dress slide on my body to the floor, revealing a red lingerie underneath.

- You are so fucking hot - she said, giving some attention to my neck with her bites.

We finally got to the couch where I sat on Lauren's lap, making sure she had all attention on me. The only light that was coming in was from the city lights through the window, making the whole situation even better.

I held Lauren's face and put my lips on hers, kissing her like it was the last thing I'd do. Her hands that were on my boobs went down a little, and all I could hear was our moaning and breathing.

- Open it - she said in a very sexy way, and I opened my legs.

Lauren stopped when my phone rang again, making me angry.

- Take it - Lauren said in a very serious and sexy voice.

- What? - I asked, not sure why she wanted me to do it.

- Take it

She gave me the phone, that was by our side on the couch, and I pressed the green button. It was Chris, my manager.

- Hi Chris, everything okay?

- Yes, everything is perfect! Even though you didn't post a single tweet about it, your song is number 1 on every country it's released so far

I held a scream when I felt Lauren's fingers sliding inside me. That's why she wanted me to pick it up...

- That's amazing - I said, trying to keep my breath normal. - Can I call you later?

Lauren moved her fingers and I had to bite my own lips to hold myself together.

- No, there's one more thing. Like I said, you didn't post about it and we agreed you'd do it, so please can you? Just a single tweet and a post on instagram, that's all. Also do you prefer to go to Ellen's by yourself or do I send a car to pick you up?

Lauren hands were squeezing my hips, pulling it up and down... she wanted me to move it for her, and that's what I did. I wasn't even listening to what Chris was saying anymore.

- Yeah, sure - I said, paying attention on my girlfriend's mouth right in front of me.

- Wait, Camila are you listening?

- Alright, talk to you later

I turned down the phone and threw it away, then slapped Lauren's arm.

- You fucking bitch

She laughed and moved her fingers again, and this time I couldn't hold my scream.

...

I woke up with the sunlight coming through the window. We always forget to close the curtains. Lauren was sleeping like an angel by my side. I looked at her phone, it was 8 am. I'm late, I think... there's something I should be doing.

I got up the bed and went to the closet to get a sweatshirt, it was still raining. Then I walked to the living room and found my phone on the floor.

- Okay, so Ellen's show is today - I said checking my schedule. - now I'm officially late, nice

I texted Chris to let him know I was coming, then came back to the bedroom to take a shower.

...

My makeup and hair are done and I'm only waiting for the right time to walk into the stage. When I left Lauren was sleeping so deeply I couldn't wake her up, so I left a note to let her know where I was and that I came on her car, and she just texted me to say she's awake.

- Camila Cabello!

Ellen called me and I walked in, saying hi to her and to her audience and sitting on the couch by her side.

- So how are you today?

- I'm great! - I said, actually feeling it.

- I can imagine! Your new song is on top of iTunes, spotify, YouTube, everything. And in so many countries!

- Yes, that's amazing

- Now, I need to say it is very different from everything you've done before, am I right? - Ellen asked, talking about the song.

- Yeah, definitely. I tried to think outside this box I was living over the past few years

- What do you mean?

- Well, you know... this box where you're too comfortable to move out - I said thinking about a year ago.

- And you did move out, then?

I took a deep breath, looking at the audience for a second.

- I think it's a process, but I'm trying

- Right. But tell me about this song, what was your inspiration?

- Well, I recently met this person...

I stopped when I looked down for a second and saw my ring. The one I bought to ask Lauren to be my girlfriend. She's not just a person, she's...

- Lauren. - everybody went silence - That's who I met, Lauren, and she turned my life upside down. She made me question every little thing about my life only by being there. Seeing her almost everyday on my vacations brought up some things about me that I tried not to think these past few years

Ellen was listening in silence and so was the audience. Even though I knew a lot of people were watching I was comfortable to speak up.

- I had some issues that I had to solve with my past, issues I had to solve with my present and at the same time I had to deal with that... I don't know, with that feeling that was waking up

- I'm guessing that wasn't easy - she said.

- No, definitely not. So this is a song about two people that really want to be together but don't know if they can leave all these concerns behind

- Well, did you figured that out?

I looked at the audience trying to see each face. They were very interested, paying attention on my answers. Some of them seemed excited. I thought about Lauren, wondering if she was watching me and what she was thinking...

- Yes, I think so - I answered the last question and Ellen called a break.

...

Lolo: "Camila Cabello you are CRAZY"
Lolo: "I fucking love you"

Those were the messages Lauren sent me while I was doing the interview. I'm so excited! I feel like I can finally breathe.

Me: "I fucking love you too, Lauren Jauregui"

I turned on the car and drove out of the parking lot, can't wait to be with her again.