the universe got us together

Lauren's POV

I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you.

These words were crossing through my mind over and over again. Camila was looking at me, speechless, expressing no reaction. When I started to get worried she finally broke the silence.

- I'm in love with you too, Lauren Jauregui

And that was the moment when I felt in heaven. She's falling for me too! I can't explain all the mixed feelings I'm having right now. Eight years ago, when Camila and I were still on 5H and I was in love with her I tried to hide it as much as I could. I admit my feelings only a couple times, when I was drunk and told my mom and when I told the girls. That was it. Never spoke about it again until this little person, with a very different mind but same heart, came back to my life.

How could I imagine that having a milkshake would change my life like this? How could I imagine that Camila would have the balls to knock at my door and finally apologize? That I would feel comfortable to share with her my deepest feelings, that I would let her in again? How would I explain to my old self that eight years later I would hate to stay away from Camila, even for a day?

- Earth calling Lauren, you there?

Only when Camila called me I realized I was lost on my thoughts.

- Yes... I just can't believe this is happening...

She gave me a smile. Her hands were on my neck and she came closer, putting her mouth on mine on an intense kiss full of meaning. Camila pulled me to the bed and gave some attention to my neck, kissing and biting it, driving me crazy. Her kisses were going down, and down... she took off my pants and underwear, and took a step back staring at my naked body for a minute.

- How can you be so gorgeous? - she asked.

- Come here

She came closer and gently opened my legs, knowing that I was completely given.

- Don't scream

That's the last thing I heard before Camila took me to heaven and back with her mouth, making me so wet I felt like a teenager again.

...

Camila and I were laying on the bed side by side, breathing heavily like we ran a marathon. The light from the bathroom was illuminating our naked bodies, and I started to feel cold.

Like she was reading my mind Camila got the blanket over us, hugging me. Her warm body on mine, that's a sensation I won't forget.

- Thank you, Lo - Camila said looking at me, her head resting on my chest.

- What for?

- For giving me a second chance. That's when everything changed

I kissed her forehead and put my hand in her arm, caressing it slowly.

- Cariño, when the universe wants, that's it, you know? The universe got us together again, and there's no leaked pics or media pressure that can fight against it. We tried to fight against it and look at where we are now

- I liked it... - she had her hand on my neck, going up and down with her fingers.

- What?

- You calling me cariño...

- And I love to stay by your side sharing this connection only we have

She smiled and kissed my cheek. She was trying hard to stay awake but I could see she wanted to sleep.