The Begining

It all began in the town of Qing Qing in China.

One day they announced the birth of a 'Luminescent Baby', then the paranormal was declared everywhere. Time passed... Yet we still couldn't explain how this phenomena came to be, very quickly the 'paranormal' became the 'normal'

...Dreams became reality, currently most of society is composed of this superhumen and about 80% of the world has 'a unique physical constitution' or dubbed 'quirks'

Disorder took over the world and Villains started to rise but when all hope seemed lost the dream profession of everyone in old times even before this powers appeared became real but even when Heroes and Villains started their war peace never truly exists.

Quirkless people and people with weak quirks became bullied and looked down on, kids with villain or evil like quirks became outcasts because of what society tells them, all of them became condemned while anger rose up from their hearts some turning towards crime while some resulted to suicide.

The world became cruel and unfair, the strong became stronger and richer while the weak remained weak and poor.

Peace really never came to this world, the word peace is just a made up word for people with power to control the weak.

But this story isn't about that it's about a quirkless boy becoming the world number one hero, why do I know? Because he is my classmate and friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When the sun started to rise a boy with pitch black messy hair and dark brown irises can be seen reading a book about the history of the world along with books about animals, you would certainly ask whether the boy can actually understand the big words used in those books and surprisingly he does but he doesn't show it.

"Kentarou wake up, it's your fourth birthday, aren't you excited?" A woman voice echoed throughout the room.

"Yes mom!!" The boy shouted as he was hiding the books under his bed.

He went down the stairs to see his mother with a smile as well as his father they were happy and excited for their son.

"Come on now Kentarou we will go to the doctor later to see what kind of quirks you got" a woman with black long hair that is in a single braid, hazelnut brown eyes, and a outstanding curves said.

"Ok mom but I am kind of worried" Kentarou said since he knew the treatment that quirkless people get as well as people with weak quirks or even people with villain like quirks.

"Nonsense son even Tamaki got an amazing quirk he called Manifest which lets him manifest the natural things that he had eaten and are still being digested besides me and your mother will always support you and we also have great quirks, right honey?" A man with black haired that is combed back, black irises, and a lean yet muscular build said while he sipped his coffee once he finished.

'Dad your seriously the best guy to ask when comforting someone' Kentarou thought sarcastically.

"I know 20% of the world population is quirkless and many of the remaining 80% either has villain like quirks or weak quirks but stay positive since my quirk is turning into an animal although I need to eat their raw meat for that and your father can pretty much know everything about a person or something once he touches you so I know your quirk will be great" Kentarou's mom said while smiling.