INTRODUCTION

Malhotra family was a middle class family. Harshvardhan Malhotra, 34, was a chartered accountant and Preeti Malhotra (his wife), 32, was a housekeeper. She loved her family a lot. Unlike Harshvardhan, who had a lot of work in office. For him, all he wanted was PEACE. They were Punjabis and their family was a fun loving family. But Harshvardhan hated all this fun and got frustrated at family events. His life was a mess.

On the other hand, Preeti was a beautiful lady. She was kind, loving and caring. She was perfect for Harshvardhan as she was the only one who understood his plights. But, Mr. Malhotra never valued her love and care towards him. He used to drink a lot. At certain nights, after drinking, he used to beat his wife as he had no sense at that time. But, Preeti never had complaints for him. For her, Mr. Malhotra was a GOD as it is widely said that 'HUSBANDS ARE GODS'. After an year of marriage, they got a son and they named him RAJ. Raj was a beautiful kid. The whole family celebrated his birth. Preeti was happier than ever. But,  Mr Malhotra got stressed as now,   he would have to face more problems. For him, his family was not his responsibility, it was a burden! 

The next year, they got a daughter too. She was named Saavi. Time passed by. Now Raj was 5 and Saavi was 4. They both were good kids. But, out of every kid in the Malhotra family, Raj was the brightest and thoughtful. He was good in his studies. Every teacher used to praise him. Every cousin of his were jealous as they were never appreciated as much as Raj. Raj used to respect every person in the family. He took care of his cousins and loved them equally. But Saavi was his favorite family member. He loved his little sister the most. They both were inseparable. Once, Preeti was scolding Raj for some mistake he had done. But then, Saavi took up the blame on herself. At last, their mother figured it out and hugged her kids for having such huge hearts.

It took no time for Raj to grow older. At the age of 10, he was the sharpest kid in the entire class. His knowledge was beyond boundaries. He had even decided to become a doctor, particularly, a cardiologist due to his interest in Science.