CH-6

Sonia wanted to help Raj because she had never seen him being so scared. "Raj", she began, "Raj, what your Dad did is gross. But we can't do anything about it at the moment. We need to pull ourselves together first, so as to help your mom get rid of this.". "Sonia, it must be easy for you to be optimistic at the moment, cause it's not your Mom who is suffering from this pain and nor have you seen your Dad being a beast like that infront of your eyes.", Raj replied. His eyes were swollen from crying now, and they were turning red. 

Sonia didn't feel bad about that insult because she knew that he was not in the state of mind. She couldn't see him crying like that. She felt pity for him. So, she rushed to the kitchen and brought a bottle of icy cold water from the fridge and threw at his face. 

Splash!

"Look this is no time for being a crybaby. What if your Dad behaves like a beast with your Mom! You definitely need to stop him somehow. If you spend your half time crying, then you definitely can't help your Mom.", she said. "There, take this", she said, handling him a napkin. "You need to get some sleep ,Raj. It's so late now and I got to go too.", she said. "But, I can't sleep!", he yelled.

" I will give you some sleeping pills for that.", she said, taking out some pills from the pocket of her pajamas. She always had this pills and she knew how to use them in the right way. She used them very rarely. "But- Do you even know how to use them?", he asked. "As a matter of fact, I do!", she said. Raj seemed impressed with that. Then after taking those pills, he felt asleep. 

I hope the next morning will be better for him, she said to herself and went to her home.