CH-31

DING DONG

"Come in Ranjeet!", Saavi motioned him to come in. He was grinning a lot.

"You look so happy today!", she noticed. Her hair was in a bun and she was wearing an apron and was sweating a little. He didn't reply. He just went inside the room and Saavi stopped him. "Tea is must before anything!", she said excitedly as she had finally learnt to prepare tea. He was still grinning; he nodded. There were some snacks with the tea. 

"It's amazing Saavi!", Sonia appreciated in her British accent. "Thank you, her highness!", Saavi bowed down, like they do in Barbie movies. "Won't you thank your teacher?", Chandan whispered in her ears, rather loudly. "Who's the teacher?", Saavi questioned. "Don't be silly! I taught you to make tea!", Chandan said, in a light tone. "But I made the tea, you didn't! So all the credit goes to me! OKAY??", she yelled. 

"You guys fight like little kids!", Rima spoke with a smile, slurping her tea. "I don't! Chandan makes me angry!", Saavi said, light heartedly. "You are always angry, that's your problem! But well,this time, I didn't teach to be in rage.", he played along. Saavi punched him, just like friends do when they are having fun. 

But Sonia's eyes were stuck at Ranjeet's face. He was grinning continuously. 

"What are you happy about?", she asked him, quietly. "Its about the case! I'll tell you later.", he whispered, giving a broad grin, Sonia smiled. After a long week of raining, it was finally a sunny day. The sun hovered above the clouds, promising happiness and positivity in the future.