CH-14

"Dad, can you drive me to the college today?", Saavi asked. Raj was still feeling the anger. "I am busy.", her dad replied. "Saavi, I can drive you to the college! You don't need Dad.", Raj spoke up. "It's fine Raj. I'll go there by myself.", she said. 

Now, they were in their parking lot. "Raj, if you ever meet that bastard, Chandan, then tell him that I am not scared of him. He tried to spoil you. And, if ever he does that again, I'll kill him.", she told Raj. "Saavi I can feel you, but..", he replied and his voice trailed off. "But what? You're not going to offend him, because he's your best friend?", she questioned. He nodded. "Okay, fine.", she said as if she was done with all that; she continued," And what if he tells you to murder someone? Will you offend your friend?", she asked. 

"Saavi, what's wrong with you! Why would he do so? He's not a maniac!", he growled. 

"He is a maniac and you know that too.", Saavi whispered in his ears and went to her college. 

...............................................................

Chandan's ego was hurt after getting a slap from Saavi, but he tried to forget about it. When Raj asked him on how he was feeling, he replied, "I don't care, Raj. She insulted me and I felt insulted too, but I literally don't care.". 

After that, there were several times Chandan avoided Saavi, because he could feel her abusing him under her breath. 

"Dude, you are so good at calculations!", this was everyone's reaction on Chandan's calculations, but everyone disliked him. His aura was different than every person. Many people thought that Chandan was a toxic person. Only Raj felt somewhat comfortable around Chandan. Saavi also felt that Chandan was a badass and that he misled Raj.

But Raj was always on the right path. He always did exact opposite of Chandan. 

"I can teach you to light a ciggarrate, I can teach you to smoke, to be high, but all I need is you to try those things yourself.", Chandan would say. "Chandan, I would like you to stop yourself. It's killing you!", Raj warned.