CH-22

Saavi went into the shower. Hot water shower on rainy days is the best thing to do. The temperature outside was low due to the rain. The drops of hot water revived the freshness and she felt relief. 

She was wondering about her Dad, who hated her all the time. She was a person with thoughts of a feminist. So, she believed that her Dad was wrong. She was starting to feel negative about him. 

After the shower, she felt a lot better. Then she read the clients' letters. She had to work for the construction of some machinery for industries. She was getting a good amount for that, so her face glowed up with that. The rest of the day, she was not in the house, she went for the work.

Raj was in the hospital. He was talking with a fellow doctor, Anil Kashyap. "Sir, you have a patient. He is moaning loudly.", a staff member called him. Anil Kashyap went into his duty. After some time, he came out of his room. "What happened to the patient?", asked Raj. "It was all the undigested food in his stomach.", he replied. 

"Are you alright Ranjeet?", some womanly voice came from Anil Kashyap's room. They both went inside to see who was there in the room. 

SONIA!

Raj saw that Sonia was sitting beside her friend Ranjeet. Ranjeet was the patient having indigestion. 

"Dr Sonia, why are you here?", Anil Kashyap asked. "Ranjeet is my friend. I just came here to check him.", she said. 

Anil Kashyap went out of the room. Raj and Sonia's eyes met, but they chose to ignore each other. Raj moved out of the room. 

"How do you know her?", he asked Anil. "She's working here.", Anil replied. "When did she start to work?", he asked. "It's been a week now. But how didn't you notice she was here?", Anil asked.

"Maybe I didn't notice her presence. I'm a cardiologist after all. I don't have time to look at other doctors here.", he replied. "Dr. Sonia is a very hardworking doctor. Patients seem to like her and so do the staff.", Anil added. Raj didn't say anything.