CH-26

Raj was arrested in the case of poisoning his own father. Saavi didn't know how to react to this. The cops got inside their house and arrested him. 

"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! ", Preeti cried out.

"Saavi, beta, tell them Raj is innocent.", she cried out again.

"Sir, why are you arresting him?", Saavi asked the cop.

"We need Mr. Raj Malhotra for the further inquiry about Mr. Harshvardhan Malhotra's case.", the cop replied. Then without anything said and done, they took Raj away.

"RAJ! ", Preeti yelled. "Mom, calm down! He has not done anything and they are taking him for inquiry!", Saavi said, handling her mother.

---------

Saavi was in Raj's room. She was crying, because she had no one with her. Everyone around her was weak and shook. 

"I miss you, Raj. Come back soon.", she cried. Her cries were silent and soft, yet, they melted everyone's heart.

Then she saw a phone lying on the bed. It was Raj's phone.

She dialed Sonia's number, without thinking about anything. 

"The number you're dialing is currently busy."

Saavi needed someone who could be with her in those hard times.

Suddenly, her fingers landed on the text messages icon. She saw Chandan's number.

"Raj, don't worry. Everything will be alright."- text message at 3 in the morning.

"Raj? Please make sure that you don't cry. If anything is wrong, you can call me."-text message at 7 in the morning.

"Chandan, come over.", Saavi texted him through Raj's phone.

------------

After 20 minutes, he reached there.

BELL RINGS

"Saavi, where is Raj?", he asked.

"They took him for the inquiry process.", she replied, tears in her eyes.

She told him everything. 

"Saavi, here take this.", he said handling her his handkerchief.

She buried her face in it. '"Thanks".

"Look, Saavi.", he said. "You can trust me, right?", he said. She nodded partially.

"I can help you to take care of your family while Raj's not here.", he further said.

RING RING

Sonia called Saavi.

"Sonia?", Saavi said.

"Umm Saavi. I am so sorry for the late reply. I was busy.", she said.

"Can you come over?", she asked.

Sonia came to their house. Saavi hugged her  tightly. She told her everything.

"I am ready to help you at any costs, Saavi. Now, stop crying.", she spoke.