CH-2

"How many times do I have to order you to stop watching these serials, Santosh?",  Preeti ordered to her maid, Santosh. Actually, Santosh lived with them and was just like a part of their family. She was 25. " And what's wrong with that serial, Mom?", Saavi, who was watching that serial too, asked. "Don't you see, it's just so disturbing. All that violence and the screaming lady..... UGH... It does something to my mind. I don't understand, why do you watch it?", Preeti explained herself. The serial which Santosh and Saavi were watching was about DOMESTIC VIOLENCE . It was really disturbing for Preeti as every night, she was a victim of it. 

" And Saavi, you are not even 15! Why are you watching these serials with Santosh? Do you even know what you are watching!?", said Preeti, who wanted to keep her daughter away from that scary thing. "Madam, please let her watch this. If she is finding it disturbing, she will leave.", Santosh clarified; Saavi nodded.

They won't understand, Preeti said to herself.

It was the evening time. Plus, it was the best time of year for Saavi. SUMMER HOLIDAYS! Saavi ensured that she enjoyed most part of it. But Raj was always indulged in his studies. Waking up at 5 and studying for long hours, without taking any short breaks became a habit. He was more tired than Harshvardhan. "Son, get up and play with the kids down the street.", Harshvardhan requested. "No Dad! I've got to study! Besides, I've got loads of homework too!", he gave an excuse. He was in 10th, but he was using his vacations to study MORE. He was studying for 11th, 12th and his medical entrance exams. When his best friend, Sonia came to know about it, she started to visit him frequently and then they studied together. Apart from being an aspiring doctor, Sonia was very strong in Math too! She had already studied Math of higher standards. She even had the ability to become an Engineer. But, she had always dreamt of wearing that white coat with a stethoscope and loved to talk about various diseases with her relatives. Her parents, wanted her to be a businesswoman and not a doctor. It was only due to her interests, they allowed her to study.

Sonia was beautiful inside out! With Raj, she was studying and in some free time, she helped Saavi with her Math. " You are really good with Math.", Saavi praised. Sonia knew this already. But then, she blushed intentionally to show gratitude. Saavi had some of Rima's books with her. "Who is Rima?", Sonia asked after she saw Rima's name in one of the books' label. "She is my best friend, a total nerd! You know what, she is just like Raj! Plus, she wants to be a Psychiatrist.", Saavi explained her. "That's good! Psychiatrist is a good profession. You never know when you need them. So it's too good to have one as a friend.", Sonia said. Sonia was right.