CH-18

She went to the guest room to sleep.

Am I pathetic, am I sensitive? Am I fake?

Her thoughts hovered over what Raj had just said. She was feeling broken. She had not deserved that. 

Sonia and Raj kept a huge distance between themselves. Sonia wanted to forget Raj. She didn't greet him. Saavi also noticed that. But she wasn't able to persuade them to mingle again. 

Two great friends, who were there since the beginning, who had each other's backs, were lost, lost in their life, lost the charm they had. Sonia had cried every night about losing her best friend, but she made herself believe that she was a fake person for Raj. She let the time do the healing. 

---------------------------------------

Raj was growing a very strong bond with Chandan. The drugs, alcohol, parties, this was their time pass. Raj got in a bad comapny. Getting drunk was now a habit.While Raj continued to be depressed about her mother getting abused, he never told anyone about his mind being upset. He was growing, but was getting toxic.

The Raj, who was the best kid of the Malhotra family, was getting evil. He did very well in the medical school, but getting good marks and being good at attitude and personality are different things. He finally completed his college and was now getting to be a doctor, a Cardiologist!

His dreams were coming true, but he left his originality behind.

Saavi was a mechanical engineer, Sonia was a Cardiologist too, Rima Roy was a psychiatrist now, Ranjeet Bhatia became a lawyer, Chandan Raichand was a mechanical engineer too.