CH-11

It was 5 in evening now, the time for the little celebration.

Saavi was already there at Starbucks, waiting for others. Sonia was the first to arrive, with her friend, Ranjeet. And there were others too, after five minutes of waiting. Saavi looked around, she found Rima Roy (her best friend), Sonia, Ranjeet, Raj and there was one more guy among them. He was none other than Chandan Raichand, who had become great friends with Raj.

Why did Raj invite him!?, Saavi thought. She didn't like Chandan at all, just like others, because he had a dark nature. Chandan was studying engineering now. Raj felt that he could feel Chandan's pain very well and with that, they became best friends. 

Everytime Saavi saw Chandan, she always stayed away from him. She didn't know about Chandan's grief. 

Saavi brought coffee for everyone. They all did the 'cheers' action with the coffee mug. Saavi was glowing, because all this was done for her. Then Sonia introduced everyone to Ranjeet, who stood there, like a lawyer. Ranjeet had brought some gifts for Saavi, he looked like a pure gentleman. "Ranjeet, you're a gentleman, unlike some other guys present here!", Saavi appreciated Ranjeet, taunting Chandan as he was not talking with any one of them.

 "And you are good at taunting.", Ranjeet replied back, grinning. They did a little dance there with Ranjeet, but then, Chandan got hold of Raj's hand, pulled him up to the darkest corner.

"What are you doing, Chandan?", Raj asked. "You were about to dance like those stupid girls there?", Chandan asked. "Yes-  I mean a little dance actually", Raj replied. "That's STUPID! Let them celebrate and we'll celebrate here!", he said, smiling, feeling excited. Raj's expressions showed that he didn't know what was going to happen.

CHANDAN PULLED OUT A BOTTLE OF BEER

"This is how gentlemen celebrate! Cheers!", he said. "I know Raj, you're in! There, take it!", Chandan offered him. "Chandan, I am not in...", Raj tried to refuse. "But you're my friend! It won't harm at all!", he persuaded. 

SLAP!!!

Saavi appeared and slapped Chandan.