CH-4

After twenty minutes, he thought of taking a walk in the balcony. He got up and went out of his room. But then, he heard a voice. It was a shrill voice. He followed the direction from where the voice was coming; it was a cat! A cat was in the balcony who jumped when it saw a person (Raj) coming near it. He took a sigh of relief as he was tired, studying a lot does something! Light breeze was blowing across his messy hair. It made him feel better. He started to take deep breaths. After five mintues, he thought of returning to his room and sleep. 

ARGHHHHH! LEAVE ME, IT'S PAINFUL!!! 

Raj heard a shrill voice again, this time, it belonged to a woman and this was quiet familiar. He approached to see what was happening. It was coming from his parents' room. He moved closer to the door as it was ajar. The next second, he saw his father standing with a stick in his hands and his mother, who had tears in her eyes, lying on the floor, left on the mercy of his father. Her face was full of tears and her lips were bleeding. She even has some injuries in her hand, which was totally fresh. His father's eyes were red and scary. He was beating his mother. Raj felt his heart pounding. The door then got shut due to the breeze; Raj stood there speechless, like a statue.