CH-23

Raj spent the night at Chandan's house. They were drinking together. Chandan was not surprised about Raj drinking. 

"How's everything at home?",Chandan asked him. They had not lost their senses yet.

"Everything's fine.", he replied. 

Chandan's Dad had taken his Mom to dinner that night. 

"You're Dad and Mom seem to be so happy.", Raj said. 

"They are happy because they are with each other.", Chandan said.

"And does that apply to every couple?", Raj asked, now losing his senses.

"I don't know about every couple. But I think it applies to you parents.", Chandan replied. He was in his senses.

"It does not! My Dad is out there to spoil everything.", Raj yelled out with frustration whilw he was drunk.

"And what does he do to spoil everything?", Chandan asked, losing his senses.

"He abuses Mom, both physically and mentally.", Raj answered, his fists clenched.

"And she has never complained about it?", Chandan asked.

"Never.", he replied.

"Do you want to take revenge?", Chandan asked.

"I DO!", Raj replied, with utmost anger.

"Take a- Take a - ha- hammer. And hit him", Chandan said. 

"Give me another idea.", Raj said.

"Well then.. He deserves to die. You can kill him.", Chandan said.

"I am a doctor, man. I can't kill anyone!", replied Raj, he was shaking like a drunkard.

"But he abused your Mom. If I were there at your place, I would've killed him.", Chandan said. 

A picture of her sister played in his mind. She was raped and she committed suicide after that.

"I had a sister, I lost her. If i ever find out her rapists, I'll kill them.", he said after a pause.

"And what if the law punishes you?", Raj asked.

"I don't care. I just want justice for my sister. I want to give peace to my sister's soul. Because of those rapists, she died. And they are free to do anything! If the law punishes me for giving my sister's soul peace and for removing those rapists from this world, then they are themselves doing injustice.", he answered.

His blood was boiling and he was vulnerable. He had never done this.

He looked down and started to cry. Chandan Raichand, a badass, who was a toxic person, mean and rude, the badboy was crying! 

Raj tried to stop him, but he was desperate. 

"Let me cry. I want to cry.", Chandan said, crying. 

"Raj, your Dad deserves to die. And this is the fact. You can't change it!", Chandan spoke.