CH-15

Every night Raj didn't fell asleep, he wandered in the house and he got used to listening to his Dad's abusive language and his Mom's groans. He had not yet learnt to control his rage. 

He kept everything in his mind and it kept on irritating him. "This all needs to stop!", he would yell sometimes. His sharp mind was getting weaker day by day. His Dad was not tired of violating his mother's respect at all. 

He had wanted to hit his Dad, but he couldn't. He was a sweet person after all, or so ,people thought.  He was feeling disconnected from people around him. He was in another world, which was full of abusive language, toxicity and harmful people. His friends were of no help. Only Sonia knew about Raj's Dad doing that to her mom, but she didn't know that this was done everyday. Chandan didn't know anything at all. What would he do after knowing Raj's long time secret? Since, Chandan was a sad and dark person, he was not in the state of his mind. 

Raj felt weak and dumb, not able to rescue her mother. 

He started to be lonely and reserved. He was quiet now, always sad and depressed. Raj's mother would think that it was because of the studies' pressure, but it wasn't. His Dad was too busy to care, Sonia was not close to him now. 

Everyone was so not into Raj's change of behavior. It was spoiling his life and was spoiling all the fun moments he could have had in the college or with the family and friends.