~ Author Note ~

☁︎ T H A N K S ☁︎

I know that the majority of you guys are gonna skip this, but for those of you reading this, thank you for picking this story. I am really excited to be writing this and I hope that you will enjoy reading it to. It's my first story that will be uploaded properly and I'm looking forward to completing it.

☁︎ C O M M E N T S ☁︎ 

I am not a professional writer or anything, this is just a small hobby that I will do as a pastime, so my spelling is not the best, and my writing will always need improvement, please feel free to correct any mistakes that I've made so that I can edit it. But please, NO negative or rude comments in the comment section, as they will be removed as soon as I see them. Also please NO spoilers in the comments, it's unfair for those who are new to this story.

☁︎ C O P Y R I G H T ☁︎

I also want to say, DO NOT copy ANY of my work, it is entirely from my imagination and I would really appreciate if nobody plagiarised my work - it's not very nice. Also if anyone sees anything suspiciously similar to my work please let me know, I would really appreciate that.
Also, I do not own any of the pictures that could be used in this story, unless I say.

TRIGGER WARNINGS 

As this is a developing story, I can not say for sure what subjects will appear in my story, but as of now there are small mentions of ED's and Depression. View discretion is advised.

-

-

-

Hope y'all have a nice day :)
Elle x