PROLOGUE

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, places, businesses are produced by the author's imagination and are used to fictitious manner. Any resemblance to persons living or dead, locales, and events are purely coincidental.

This may contain themes, and languages that are not suitable for very young audiences.

Read at your own risk.

P. S
This is my first ever story so expect more typo-, grammatical errors sorry naman at medyo trying hard po tayo char' 

People have different views or perspectives about being beautiful. For them it is the most convenient thing to have and it's not bad to think that way, others will like you and some will envy you secretly.

Meron din namang iba, thinking that it's the only way for them to excel in this world full of judgmental people.

Or yung iba, they use it to be known or famous.

Yung iba naman it help them to gain money or do their passion like modelings, beauty pageants and such and it's actually helpful.

Wala namang masama kung iba-iba tayo ng pananaw as long as masaya ka at wala kang natatapakang ibang tao.

As for me, simple lang. I think being beautiful is like accepting who I really am despite the imperfections. It's like being happy and contented of what I have, and nonetheless of people judging me, I know myself better and that I am beautiful.

Pero may mga pagbabago sa buhay na mangyayari sa hindi inaasahan pagkakataon. Yung tipong akala mo buo na yung tiwala mo sa hitsura o sa sarili mo pero darating yung time na maiisip mo na parang may kulang and you are actually questioning your worth based on your looks. Na darating yung time na iisipin mong baguhin yung sarili mo at hindi mo inaasahan na magugustuhan mo yung pagbabago na yun sayo because it's totally refreshing to have some changes in you.

Late man, at least one day will come and you will realized with or without your imperfections, you're still beautiful and you're worth it.