02| Many Harrys

*
*
*
|
|
|

Moody reached into his large overcoat happily, pulling out a flask and swirling it around in excitement

"The real one?" Harry demanded, eyebrows raised. He already knew the answer, just didn't want to admit it just yet. Glancing at Azalea, she smiled innocently.

"I believe you are familiar with this particular brew" Moody grinned, popping the lid and Harry's face became one of horror in an instant.

"No, absolutely not." He shook his head instantly in denial, Azalea rolling her eyes with a sigh. She had predicted this exact reaction from him.

"Told you he'd take it well" Azalea beamed to Moody and Harry frowned at her, glaring teasingly as he addressed the group as a whole.

"No" Harry spoke again and Moodys smile dropped. "If you think I'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me-" he stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"Never done that before, have we." Ron chuckled, looking around the group who had mixed expressions of vague annoyance and exasperation at the boy.

"-no, this is different" he persisted. "Taking that, becoming me, no." Harry attempted to reiterate again but nobody paid much mind to it.

"Well, none of us really fancy it mate" Fred chipped in.

"Imagine if something went wrong and we got stuck as a scrawny specky git forever" George completed. "I mean, I'm sure Lea wouldn't be too opposed" he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and she glared playfully in return though a light giggle left her lips, warning Harry's heart despite the situation.

"Everyone here is of age Potter, well except Lea but.... she doesn't count" Moody frowned and then instantly regretted the side track.

"How old actually are you?" Ron questioned, arms crossed.

"My birthday is August thirtieth." She frowned, shrugging and everyone stared at her.

"Why did you never tell us that?" Hagrid questioned and she just laughed softly and shrugged.

"Anyway." Moody took the attention yet again. "They've all agreed to take the risk.... Alright Granger, as discussed" Azalea smiled innocently at Harry who frowned down at her as Hermione stormed on passed, ripping hair from Harry's head violently.

"Blimey Hermione!" The twins seemed to find this incredibly entertaining.

"Straight I'm here, if you please." Moody demanded and Hermione followed orders, placing the hair in carefully and watching as Moody swirled it.

"You're not doing it, are you?" Harry questioned his girlfriend with wide eyes and she chuckled at him.

"Not today" her lips pressed to his cheek, the girl having to stand on her toes to do so and he visibly sighed in relief at the knowledge. Fred, George, Fleur, Ron and Hermione lined up in the centre of the room and Moody progressed forward, dropping his staff into Azaleas hands as he went and she caught it carefully, assessing it with interested eyes as Harry watched the group in horror and vague disgust.

"For those of you who haven't tried polyjuice potion before, fair warning... it tastes like Goblin piss." Moody informed as he handed Fred the flask.

"Have lots of experiences with that, do you mad eyes?" Azalea laughed innocently at the words, watching Moodys displeased expression. Finally getting the point, Fred coughed and took a gulp. "Just trying to diffuse the tension" Moody walked along the line as they took gulps, watching their faces change with a vague smile of pride. Standing in front of the group, Harry looked utterly revolted and Azalea bounced lightly on her toes beside him, clapping lightly.

"Ooh, Harry in a dress" she giggled when Fleur swallowed some. Her boyfriend sighed, raising an eyebrow at her but Azalea was having too much fun laughing away.

"Wow" Fred and George chanted. "We're identical."

"Not yet, you're not" moody groaned out and threw a bag of clothes to them. As they began to change, the real Harry cringed and reached over, placing a hand over Azaleas eyes and she laughed.

"Hey!"

"Shhhh" he shushed teasingly and she just laughed again. "You're getting far too much enjoyment out of this."

"Harry" Hermione's voice sighed from Harry's body and Azalea laughed again. "Your eyesight really is awful."

"Right then" Moody clapped. "We're pairing off. Each potter will have a protector. I'll go at the front and you'll have Azalea protecting you from the back."

"Please be careful" Harry pled, removing his hand from her eyes and turning to her. She smiled softly at him, assuringly.

"Don't worry about me Harry, just arrive safely" she begged and he nodded, pressing a kiss to her lips softly, her eyes catching on her lightning bolt necklace for a moment.

"Hey, can this Harry have one?" A voice called and she looked up as Fred wiggled his eyebrows. It didn't have the same effect from Harry's face and she smiled in amusement as Remus grabbed the back of the faux-Harry's shirt, pulling him back, close to him and out of the couples way.

"Harry" moody called and there was a collective 'yes', "the real Harry" the boy beside Azalea looked over at the old professor. "You'll ride with Hagrid."

The daughter of Hogwarts smiled softly as her boyfriend and the game keeper spoke quietly and headed toward Tonks, smiling at the woman.

"How long have you known?" She questioned with large, glittering eyes of excitement.

"Only a few weeks." Tonks positively glowed with the news and Azalea grinned. "You'll have this one day Lea, you and Harry. You will have a child of your own." She smiled sweetly, squeezing the girls hand and Azalea smiled.

"Hopefully."