04 |Adrenaline Crash

*
       *
*
|
|
|

Collectively, they were soaked to the bone as they sat around the kitchen table of the freshly constructed Burrow

Collectively, they were soaked to the bone as they sat around the kitchen table of the freshly constructed Burrow. Mad Eye had a face like a storm because he knew undoubtedly that someone had sold them out to the dark side and therefore, none of their secrets were safe. Even the Weasley twins knew better than to crack jokes at that moment, the rock cakes and tea provided by Molly sat untouched in the haunting silence.

"We'll have to be more careful next time." Moody sniffed decidedly and Azalea looked upwards at Harry who held her tightly. He hadn't let go of her since they arrived at the Burrow and she didn't ask him too. It didn't matter that she was one of the most powerful people in the room, she felt safest with his arms wrapped tightly around her, lips pressing kisses occasionally against her slowly drying hair. "You're leaving? After the wedding?" He demanded to Harry, crazy eye spinning around and around aimlessly. He'd described in detail to the Hogwarts princess that since the abduction of said eyeball to Barry Crouch Jr, it had just never been the same.

"Um— yeah" Harry coughed uncomfortably, looking down at the table. He knew that they'd all just risked their lives to get him there and now, he was planning on leaving regardless.

"Well, we'll have to brief you on how to look after your own arse from now on then" Moodys gruff voice decided, without even a hint of disdain. The adults didn't know what Harry had been asked to do, but they knew that Dumbledore had given him a very essential task. "Hogwarts. Are you going too?" He demanded and Azalea looked upwards at Harry momentarily, eyes pleading to let her go but he'd already decided.

"No" he returned for her, hand softly caressing her arm as she looked down miserably into her lap. "Azaleas place is at Hogwarts. She's born to protect it" Harry nodded. "Besides-" his voice was quieter now. "- I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you." She smiled softly, sad but touched by the sweetness of the words that left his mouth as he joined their lips together briefly. Mollys green eyes went positively heart-shaped in adoration at the young couple, Remus smirking proudly while Moody merely coughed and banged his staff irritably.

"Don't forget-" Fred started, ready to break the moment, as usual.

"-These next few days are the last you'll see of one another for a while" George continued, eying the young couple with a smirk.

"Wouldn't want to waste it... if you happened to get up to something scandalous... " Fred took back over. "Well"

""we have our earplugs"" they finished collectively and were promptly hit over the backs of the heads by Molly who had a face of disapproval but nobody said anything else, quickly changing topic. Azalea couldn't help but giggle softly at the redness blooming in Harry's cheeks and he glared playfully at her in return, overly aware of the twins staring mischievously at him from over the table.

Eventually, when the darkness outside the window had started to brighten, the occupants of the Burrow finally went their separate ways. Harry had an arm firmly around his girlfriends waist as he half- carried her up the stairs. She smiled softly up at him, the adrenaline finally washing away to leave her oddly tired.

"I'm going to miss you so much" her voice was a hushed whisper as he finally made it to the bed, allowing her to flop from his arms to sit on it. Frowning delicately at her, the boy-who-lived crouched in front of her, hands taking her cheeks softly as he brushed his thumbs over her cheekbones.

"I'll come back to you Lea. I'll always come back to you. When this is all over, I'm going to give you that life I promised you." He stated calmly and she reached forward, winding her arms around his neck in the darkness as her lips sealed against his. It didn't matter that the war was fast approaching, he kissed her in slow motion, a sweetly building passion. Eventually she leant backwards, slowly pulling him up onto the bed alongside her and Harry steeled his weight against his arms as she wound her fingers delicately through the dark raven hair atop his head.

Softly, cautiously, his lips slid away from hers and along her jawline, peppering along the way. Harry was in no way an expert in what he was doing but she loved every minute because it was him. Only when his lips met her collarbone did he pull back, looking intently into her chocolate coloured eyes as he slowly lifted her shirt. Azalea didn't protest, leaning forward to allow it to slide over her head as light from the sun slanted through the window, warming them where they lay. As she stared deeply into Harry's eyes, the green became iridescent with technicolour as the light bathed them and he too, reached up to pull his shirt off over his head. She was stunning, and he drank her in with loving eyes.

Embarrassment wasn't an emotion Azalea was programmed to have, and it didn't come easily to her so she lay there, uncaring and completely in love as his eyes trailed over her body. With much more fury, Harry slammed his lips to her with a burning desire that left her speechless. That was the first night of passion Azalea Hogwarts as Harry Potter spent together. And it left them both positively aching for more. As his touch and kisses lingered and Azalea fell asleep flush against his body, she was certain of the fact that she would never grow tired of loving Harry Potter....

[authors note: Hi guys, I hope you're enjoying the book. Please leave loads of comments, I absolutely love to see them. And can some of you give a review of the series so far? It'd be great to put some reviews in the story explanation. If any of you are good at writing smut scenes, feel free to do one for Azalea and Harry and send it to me, you'll get full credit of course, I'm just not a very good smut writer. If you were to write one, I'd put it in right here with your name and special dedication. Thanks everyone. Update coming soon.]