05 | Plans for you and I

*
      *
*
|
|
|

*      **|||

The sun shone brilliantly within the sky on that particular Saturday, glittering marvellously for the wedding ceremony of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delcour. Harry was in a state of awe at the pure adoration upon Azalea's face as she took in her first wedding in the modern world, her bright doe eyes stared with a child-like fantasy through each and every tradition. And the longer he watched her, the more determined he became to someday provide her with a wedding of her own.

"Harry" Hermione smiled, tugging Ron along behind her through the crowd of his relatives who were gushing over how big he'd gotten- all the while questioning which of the Weasley sons he was. "Why aren't you two dancing?" she persisted instantly and Harry's vibrant apple eyes suddenly rolled in silent exasperation, he'd survived an hour without having his girlfriend pester him about dancing. But now that she had been reminded of it, she turned to him with wide eyes of excitement. 

"Come on mate, how can you say sorry to those eyes" Ron teased and Hermione suddenly rounded on him.

"If you're so weak to puppy dog eyes, then you can dance with me," she smirked in a very un-Hermione fashion, holding her hand up and he blinked in shock before taking her palm, disgruntled. Pleading eyes to Harry got him nothing but a smirk as he was dragged along sharply onto the dancefloor where people already congregated. Molly's eyes lit up at the sight of her boy dancing and she clapped excitably, eyes sweeping over the audience.

When Molly Weasley finally placed her eyes upon Harry Potter and the girl on his arm, she shot him a stern motherly look that instantly made him feel bad. Sighing in clear annoyance, the boy turned to the girl beside him who smiled sweetly. 

"Dance with me?" he didn't need to ask her twice as a new song started and she gripped his hand, practically dragging him along to the dancefloor where five other couples swayed rhythmically, Bill and Fleur being one of those couples, they stood completely in awe of one another and it warmed the heart to behold. "Don't get used to this" the boyo-who-lived informed unhappily but he couldn't help but feel his chest tighten with joy when he saw the marvellous smile she shot him.

Somehow, the pair of them had grown impossibly closer during the last week. Azalea Hogwarts was the kind of person he could never get enough of, her joy was infectious and as she guided him along the dancefloor, somehow making his stumbling legs appear expert to the outside eye, they were completely enthralled by one another in an instant. It was as if a bubble had formed, she swayed in his arms, staring into those eyes she knew so well and she wanted nothing more than for the moment to last forever. 

"I'm going to miss you so much." as much as she wanted to cry, her doe eyes brimming, she did not because it would only make their inevitable goodbye heartbreakingly harder. He sighed, arm removing from her waist to brush one of her curls from her eyes. 

"I'm going to miss you too Lea. But we will find our way back to one another soon enough, I promise. You look stunning today." he added, and she was sure that it was his way of distracting her from their sadness but she didn't care because it worked. Azaleas face lit with a shy smile and she stretched up onto her tiptoes where she stood, pressing a kiss to his lips. Harry accepted it calmly, expertly and Azalea could never get enough of the chosen one. He was addicting. A cheer distracted them as the Weasley twins smirked from across the room, earning them a slap harshly in the chest by their mother. 

"Stay safe for me. We need you back in one piece." Azalea demanded, poking him lightly in the chest as she giggled and he smiled, green eyes catching on the lightning bolt hanging around her neck. At the time he had given it to her, Harry could never have known that shortly later, they would be separated completely. If he had known how limited their interactions were, he would have savoured them a whole lot more.  Foolishly, out of love, he had deluded himself into thinking they had forever.

Harry Potter was so enthralled by the presence of Azalea Hogwarts that he was oblivious to the song changing, holding her incredibly close as they danced the night through in soothing, gentle circles. Remus Lupin watched from the edge of the dancefloor as the boy danced, the boy who looked so much like James Potter and was just in love with Azalea Hogwarts as James had been with Lily Evans. Remus could only hope that they had a happier ending than his parents had. 

It was a rare thing, to find the person you were destined for, especially so young and as they had found one another. They all only hoped that that love could last a lifetime... That they had the opportunity to live and love as a normal couple would. As he stood there, his own wife under his arm, Remus Lupin silently vowed to protect Azalea and Harry to his dying day, for the boys that rowdily ran the hallways of Hogwarts in the seventies, calling themselves the 'marauders'. 

[ Hi guys! I hope you're all enjoying the story so far. I just wanted to give you a few chapters of peace and happiness before all hell breaks loose. It's going to be a tough few months for Harry and Azalea, their paths diverging for the very first time but they will meet again. For all of you worrying- no, I do not intend on making Azalea pregnant. These two are some of the most powerful wizards of their generation, I think they can whip out a contraceptive spell or two.

Again, please leave comments and let me know what you think. This chapter was a bit rushed but I'm ready to get to the good stuff. These last two movies have been in my head since I created the character of Azalea Hogwarts and her time has finally come! I can't wait to show you all how much of a badass she can be when someone threatens what's hers. Look out for updates, they'll be coming soon. ]