seventeen

*special pov*
*rewind time by a day*
*also, listen to the song please hehe*

isaiah
▪︎

I was so excited for my night with Pip. I had planned it all out. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with her and I was so happy for it.

I had thought she was cute the moment I saw her. I don't know what it was about her, but I was instantly attracted to her gorgeous smile and bright green eyes. I didn't care that her voice was a little deeper and she was almost matching my height. I still thought she was pretty and definitely someone I wanted to get to know further. 

I had to ask Asher what she liked. I wanted her to love what I did tonight and I didn't want to mess up my chance of getting to know her more. 

I had just gotten back from the shops with the ingredients to make homemade burgers. I didn't forget about the chocolate chip cookies and ice cream though. The ingredients weren't all I got though. I brought her a present too. Asher said she liked soft toys, sloths, anything rainbow, and dream catches. I remember everything he said. 

I pulled the rainbow dream catcher and toy sloth out of the bag. I placed it on the coffee table in the lounge room so she would be able to see it when she came inside. 

I looked at the time. 5.16 pm. She should be here soon. I had offered to pick her up, but she said her sister, Tahlia, would drop her off. I didn't mind that though, it gave me enough time to make sure I got everything spot on. 

I saw my reflection in the mirror going past the hallway. I wasn't dressed too fancy. It was comfortable, hoodie, sweatpants and orange socks with pictures of ghosts and skeletons on them. I asked Pip to dress comfortably too, and if then that be lazy clothes so be it. I planned on sitting on the couch, stuffing our faces with burgers and ice cream whilst playing Mario Kart. It would hopefully be a fine evening. 

The chime of the doorbell rang through the house. My heartbeat immediately sped up. Just because I was looking forward to tonight, doesn't mean I wasn't nervous. I quickly ran to the door and opened it wide. 

Pip was standing there, also dressed in comfortable lazy. Green hoodie, blacks sweatpants, slides, and a beanie. To say she didn't look perfect like this would be understatement of the year!

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Uh, come in!" I moved out the way, letting her come inside. 

"I got you a little something, follow me," I led her in front of the coffee table and sat down on the couch. I picked up the little gifts, passing them to her. The gorgeous smile on her face grew even bigger as I passed her the present. She immediately hugged the toy sloth and admired the dream catcher. 

"Oh my god, Isaiah! You didn't have to do this!" she placed the dream catcher back down on the table, being careful not to break it, before almost jumping on me and wrapping me up in a tight hug. The sloth was still held tightly in her hand. "Thank you so much, I love it." 

pip

▪︎

I wouldn't forget the present he got me. Nobody had ever gotten me something like this before. I had never even been on a date. This was something seriously special to me.

We were in the kitchen making our dinner. I was cooking the chicken and bacon while Isaiah was cutting up all the bits to put inside our burgers. I loved making burgers. 

"Okay, I've got lettuce, avocado, pineapple, sauces, the buns. Is there anything else I'm missing."

"The cheese?"

"Gosh! The cheese!" he ran to his fridge, pulling out the block of cheese and slicing it up. "Alright, now have I got it all?"

"Yes Izzy, it's fine!" I placed the cooked chicken and bacon on a plate taking it over to his side of the bench. Officially title, 'burger making station'. It was very original. 

"Izzy?" he noticed the nickname I had called him. I hoped he liked it. I gave everyone nicknames.

"Yeah, Izzy. It's your new nickname."

"Aight, aight. I like it."

"Good, because I wasn't changing it," he laughed at that. He had a beautiful laugh. It was so warm. 

I started constructing the burger. Chicken, bacon, lettuce, cheese, avocado, pineapple, BBQ sauce. Perfection. Isaiah went a bit more simple. Chicken, lettuce, cheese and tomato sauce. How basic bitch of him. I did feel bad though, he had gotten all these things just for me, seeing as if he isn't eating them. 

▪︎

"How's your burger?" he asked as I was stuffing the burger into my face. Did I mention I loved burgers?

"Fucking fantastic," I was on to my second one already. I wasn't all that hungry, but I really wanted another burger. 

"Slow down there chooky, save room for your desert!" I really hope he didn't mean for that to sound inappropriate. There was no way I was willing to take that step yet. No matter who it was with, I didn't feel ready yet. 

"Is that supposed to be some sexual innuendo?" I had to ask. I didn't want to leave the comment floating around in the air. 

"No! I meant actual desert," thank god for that! "I got chocolate chip cookies and vanilla ice cream."

Did he just say what I think he said? Chocolate chip cookies and vanilla ice cream!

"Are you serious?" he nodded his head. He started packing up the mess in the kitchen and getting the cookies and ice cream out. He was serious. 

"You're the best Izzy! Thank you so much," I got up from the seat, leaving the half eaten burger on the table in aims to get the cookies and ice cream. "I love this! You really out did yourself tonight."

"I'm glad you like it so much. I didn't ask Asher for nothing."

"I do really like it and I'm really thankful for it. I seriously mean it when I say thank you."

He leant over, spoon still in the ice cream to kiss me on the cheek. The little sparks I felt fly from the small kiss were real. This I know was not make believe. 

▪︎

ok i like writing this because i ship isaiah and pip so badly, sorry its a little short though!
i decided to give some of you isaiah x pip fans so love with this little bonus. so, did you like it? please say yes. 

q: what's your favourite ice cream flavour?

a: mint choc chip or choc honeycomb.

vote, comment, share, whatever 

thanks lovelies <3