forty

(i know that it's not really a song, but please go show them some love. i legit loved their performances so much and they deserve so much so please go follow @stellarperry and @jesseteinaki on insta and support them. plus both the songs are on spotify and they're both HOT♡)

asher
▪︎

"Tell me when I can kill your bitch of a mother. Please. Enlighten me," Pip said whilst eating her chicken burger at lunch.

"You can whenever. That's if I don't get to her first," I was being deadly serious.

"I can't believe your Mum would pull such a stunt like that. My parents would never do that, they're saints," Isaiah said, he always boasted about his parents, and how much they loved him and his siblings.

"We know, tell us again," Theo called out from the end of the table.

"I said my parents are sai-"

"We know!" we all yelled out. The table erupted with laughter from all of us. Isaiah just sat there grumpy, he always fell for Theo's gullible tricks.

"You guys are bullies. Anyway, all of you are coming to mine tonight. I'm having a mini party since we don't have a game with just us, and I mean just us," Isaiah called out, looking and pointing around at everyone.

"Aight," Levi called out

"I'll have to ask," Mitchell chimed in.

"Our Dad wouldn't care," Conan said, referencing to the both of us, as well as Zandy since he was staying the night anyway.

"I'll be there of course," Pip said, snuggling closer into his side.

Levi just nodded his head.

"If I really have to," Theo rolled his eyes sarcastically. He wouldn't admit it, he wanted to come along. He always acts so nonchalantly about these situations.

"Sick! Everyone bring food, I'll get one of the older spawns to get the alcohol and maybe a little bud," he said quietly but all of us heard him.

"Aren't your family going to be there?" I asked, did he really want to be smoking and drinking in front of his family?

"Yeah, but only until like six thirty. Mum and Pops are taking my younger siblings to Granny's house and the older ones don't care. We'll be fine, as long as you don't get there before, I don't know, like seven? Yeah, seven," we all agreed and continued on with our lunch until the bell rang, signalling us to all shuffle along to our next classes.

▪︎

"Alright, so everyone is still home, so please be normal. For all they know, it's only you guys coming over. So please don't give anything away!" Pip, Conan, Zandy, and I all went to Isaiah's straight from school. Even though I had known Isaiah for years, I have never even met his family. He thought it might be a good idea to be on their good side since they loved Conan so much.

"Oh hey Iz, you didn't tell me you were bringing your friends over?" his Mum greeted us at the door. I didn't want to seem racist or anything, and I'm far from racist, but I didn't expect his mother to be white or have such a strong English accent.

"Hey Co, Pip. Good to see you," his Dad walked around the corner. Now I understand where he gets his looks from. His Dad had the same dark skin, hair, and eyes. He was almost a spitting image of his Dad.

"Hi," they both said at the same time.

"Asher! It's so good to finally meet you. We've heard so much about you," she shook my hand, as did his Dad. "And you must be Zander."