forty one

asher
▪︎

"I love you soooo much," I squished his cheeks in between my hands. They were like slime, I just wanted to poke and prod at their softness.

"Oh really?" Zander replied as he ran his hands down the side of my naked body. The chill in the hair was sending all the little hairs on my body to stand and goosebumps to raise.

"Yeah really. I wouldn't have let you take my virginity if I didn't," my words slurred like mad, but I wasn't lying.

"Well then, that's good. I like that. I love you too," he pushed me back further on to the bed, sliding his pants off in the process.

"You gonna fuck me again?" man, was I feeling bold.

"Yes. I'm going to fuck you again. Until your mind floats in to the clouds and you don't even know where you are anymore," I shuddered. Literally. That was so hot.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?" I yanked down my own briefs. Boy, was I ready for him.

▪︎

I was walking down the stairs with a slight hobble in my step, I hope nobody would notice. Although, I'm pretty sure Conan will, he can just read me so well. Plus, I don't think the big grin stretching across my Zandy's face would help our secretive mission.

"Did you guys really have to fuck in my bed!" how did Isaiah know? My smile dropped immediately, I didn't want anyone knowing.

"Yeah. We had to. It was important," Zandy yelled out back at him, whilst grabbing a hold of my ass. I loved it.

"How did you know?" I said quietly, with the opposite energy Zandy was radiating.

"Well, multiple reasons. One, you were in the 'bathroom' for over half an hour, even my shits don't take that long," Mitchell chimed in, taking a puff at the rolled up joint in his hand.

"Two, we heard the bed hitting the wall," Conan took a swig at the beer.

"Three, you're a screamer," Theo yelled out above everyone, taking out a slice of pizza and shoving it in his mouth.

"I'm not that loud am I?" I didn't think I was, as he said, a 'screamer'.

"Yes!" the noise erupted throughout the room. Everyone said that?

"Yeah babe, you kind of are," I hid my face in to Zander's chest, I didn't want anyone to see me. Why was this so embarrassing!

"Oh, and Ash," Pip yelled out, "You're limping."

Fuck! My secret mission turned out not so secret I guess, "Give me that," I stormed towards Mitchell as best as I could with the limp in my step, my ass still hurt. I stole the joint and took a puff myself.

As soon as I was breathing the smoke in, it was let out again in a fit of coughs. I've never smoked anything before, why did I think that was a good idea? I heard everyone in the room laughing, with an occasional 'dumbass', 'idiot', and 'goofball' flying around.

"Take it," I handed it back to Mitchell. Instead, opting for one of the vodka premixes on the table and a slice of pizza before sitting on the empty couch seat next to Conan. Zander came and sat next to me, snuggling in to my side like the big baby he is.

"Oh hell no! Shit, pack everything up, quickly and get to my room even though it will smell like sex, who care just hurry up!" we all knew exactly what he was talking about when the bright headlights of his parents care were let in through the windows.

"Why are they home so early! Hurry up, go," we each picked something up and off the table, liquid had spilt on floors, some of us were slipping, but we made it up the stairs with everything before his parents and other siblings made it back inside.

"Just hide everything under the bed and act as calm as possible," we all followed, hiding the weed, alcohol, and food under the bed. Luckily, the black valance covered it completely.

We all sat in silence, until the door opened up and his mother stood in the doorway, "Iz, why are there more people here?" she said calmly, but firm.

"Uh, well, they were in the neighbourhood, so I invited them over," he wasn't a good liar.

"What were you doing then? Just sitting on the floor in a room that smells of, I don't even know what, and doing nothing? Seems like fun," she was on to us.

"Yeah. Exactly that," he was nodding his head far too much for it to be believable.

"Get out here now!"

"Fuck!" he quickly got up and went out the room, leaving the rest of us here in silence.

"Do you really think that I and your Mum wouldn't find out? The house smells like weed and alcohol. And your room? Who the fuck had sex in your room? It smells like a brothel in there. Tell them all to go home, I will deal with you later. Don't you dare think you are getting any freedom boy, cause you have just put yourself in deep shit. As well as Ty and Nia, so expect them to beat your ass as well for getting them caught," we heard his father yell from outside. Quickly, all of us still in the room packed as much of the unopened alcohol into our bags as possible. Like shit any of us were letting it go to waste.

"Are you still coming back to mine?" I whispered into Zandy's ear.

"What? You up for round two or something?" I didn't say anything, just smirked. I wouldn't deny the offer, "Yes, I will. Anything to be with you."

"Could you two be anymore cheesy?"

"Probably," Zander leant in, pattering kisses all over my face. Everyone around 'ew'-d at the sight, but I didn't care. Any kiss from Zander was a good one, and I loved every single minute of them.

"Guys, have you forgotten we're getting kicked out? Let's hurry up, or we'll never be allowed back!" Pip was the only logical one in this situation, it didn't matter for her though since she had already won his parents over.

"Fine," most of us sighed, we still wanted a good night out, except me I think, I just wanted to go back home and be with my Zandy.

▪︎

sorry, it's short. tea will be spilt soon enough.

q: do you have a job?

a: yes, at a retail store that sells like homeware stuff

vote, comment, share, whatever ♡

thanks lovelies <3