nineteen

asher
▪︎

I heard the knock on the front door, but I was too invested in this assignment to bother answering it. Conan was home, he could.

This essay was due tomorrow night. It's about time I started it.

My music muffled out the sound of the voices. It was probably Isaiah coming over again. Although, he only left an hour ago? It could also be Pip, but she left strangely with Isaiah at the same time.

It could be Dad, but why would he knock? It's his house.

I didn't expect the second lot of knocks to be on my door though. Who would be here to see me?

I turned down the music, and pulled open the door.

I dragged on his arm, pulling him in my room quickly before slamming and locking the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Zander angrily. I mean, I like seeing him. But right now? With Conan home? It's 8pm on a Tuesday night, why would he come over now when we only saw each other at school hours ago?

"I just really wanted to see you?" aww. I like that. "I feel happy."

"And what is making you so happy?"

"Because I can finally do this," I had no idea what he was on about. I thought he had gone crazy when he dragged me downstairs, because that's where Conan was.

"Zander, what are you doing?" I said, almost frantically. I didn't mind if Conan knew, I mean, he already did. But for Zander's sake?

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing!" I sure hope he did. I didn't want him to get upset with me because Conan knew. I also care for him, I don't want him to tell anyone if he feels uncomfortable.

He stopped right in front of Conan, who was still sitting on the couch, feeding his face with chips and watching a show I didn't know of on Netflix. What surprised me though, was that none of the two boys look shocked. I had no idea what was going on. Everything was too weird. 

"What's going on?"I ask. It was an awkward situation. All I wanted to do was go back up to my room and sit with Zander. 

I didn't expect the kiss on my lips from Zander though. I appreciated it of course, I loved kissing him, but does he realise that Conan is literally sitting on the couch?

"The whole team knows," Zander rushed out fast, I almost didn't understand him, but I did. 

I looked between the two of them. I mean, I was happy he finally told people about himself. I just feel as if it wasn't by his choice. "Did you tell everyone?" I yell at him. If it was his fault, then I wouldn't hold back in punching him. It wouldn't be the first time. 

"Ash, it's alright. I'm glad everyone knows," well, at least that was alright. "Also it wasn't him. It was that nosy cock Theo, but, at least they didn't think I was like a plague or something."

"I'll beat Theo's ass instead," I rushed out, before really thinking about it. 

Zander let out a nervous laugh, grabbing my wrist. "No you will not," I liked this possessive side of Zander. It was cute. More like, hot, but still. I liked it. 

I gave a quick 'bye' to Conan, who didn't say anything throughout the whole exchange, before being dragged back to my room. 

▪︎

"I don't know what to do Pip!"

We sat at lunch, underneath my tree by the tennis courts.

"Why don't you just ask him out already?"

"Pip, I can't! Call me a cliche all you want, but I want him to ask me," Pip was bugging me about when I was going to ask Zander to be my boyfriend. Apparently, I liked him to a 'boyfriend' point. I didn't even know that was a thing. According to Pip though, it was.

"Stop being a scaredy cat, just because you're a bottom, doesn't mean you can't ask him."

"Being a bottom has nothing to do with it! I'm just scared and if he were to ask, I probably wouldn't be as scared," it's true. Both things.

"Anyway, on a different point. Isaiah asked me to be his girlfriend last night!" the smile on her face grew immediately, as did mine.

"Oh my god! Are you serious? Pip, oh my god! That's awesome!" I was so happy for her. She had been wanting a boyfriend forever but was always too scared. We were both kinda in the same boat.

"Have you told him yet?" she knew what I was talking about, surprising, her smile didn't falter.

"Not yet. But, I think I might when he comes over tonight. I'm ready for him to know. And I don't think he would be the type to completely reject me for it. I mean, he could. But I trust him."

"Tell him when you're ready. Don't rush it if you're not comfortable. Be happy with yourself, alright? If you need to, my front door is always open for you when you need to take a fat cry," the end of lunch bell rang through the school. We stood up, picking up our lunch rubbish, throwing it out, and headed towards our lockers.

The commotion in the hallway caught our attention as soon as we entered the hallway. The hundred or so kids in the hall were all racing toward the fight that broke out.

Pip and I, being as nosy as everyone else, raced toward the forming circle around the two fighters as well.

"Isn't that Zander?" Pip yelled out, trying to get me to hear her over the loud voices of everyone else. I couldn't understand her though.

"What?" I yelled out as well. The cheers grew louder at what seemed like another punch thrown in the fight.

"That looks like Zander!" I looked towards the two fighting. I didn't recognise the one facing me, but now that I was looking properly, the other person was most definitely Zander.

▪︎

lol busy week.
school sucks.
but my state is deemed on of the safest places on earth right now so thats good.
also, just created a new snap account so add me hehe ----> @evspns

q: where do you want to travel?

a: everywhere. but for sure sweden and saint martin

vote, comment, share, whatever ♡

thanks lovelies <3