thirty seven

(warning: this chapter will contain mature content, please read with caution if you feel uncomfortable at all - play the song if you'd like, it fits the mood VERY, VERY WELL...;)))))

asher
▪︎

I was shitting myself. Why had I told him I was ready? I'm a nervous wreck. Like yes, I want to go that step further with him, but I don't know. I'm scared.

I mean, I'm still reeling over the fact that he told me he loved me. I wasn't expecting it. Even though my feelings were the same, I was too shy to say anything.

We walked in to his bedroom silently. Even though the air was quiet, there was no tension or awkwardness floating around. It was peacefully quiet.

"Are you sure you're ready? I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you or anything," he was so caring. He had asked me several times now. How was I so lucky to have him?

Even though I'm scared about it, I still gave out a quiet, "Yes," it was a genuine yes too.

The main light was off, but his desk lamp was on, giving out a low light, we could still see each other perfectly.

My silver chain and beanie were taken off carefully and placed down on the table. Next came both of our tops, and then our pants. Until we were standing in just our boxers in front of each other, it still wasn't awkward.

"Wait a second," he walked over to his dresser, pulling out a small bottle and a silver wrapper. I knew what they were. Lube and a condom.

Shit's really getting real now. My heartbeat just went up a whole notch.

He gently pushed me backwards towards his bed. I stepped backwards, before sitting and lying down. The sheets were cold on my back.

His leant over me, placing kisses all over me. My neck, my chest, my stomach, anywhere he could get too. His fingers snaked around the elastic of my boxers, slowly pulling them down my legs until they were off completely and thrown somewhere across the room. His joined the pile straight afterwards.

He came back up to my face, kissing me gently, as if I was a precious flower and too much pressure would damage my petals.

He tastes so sweet, still like the cinnamon donuts we  ate earlier. It was blissful.

"Ready?" he said faintly, picking up the small bottle of lube. I nodded my head. I couldn't trust the words that would come out my mouth. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you."

"Good," the pop of the lid echoed throughout the silent space. Shit. This was really about to happen.

"Tell me if it ever feels uncomfortable. I want you to enjoy this," his lubed up finger found its way to my ass, it was freezing, so cold that I subconsciously clench my asshole.

He pushed on it slightly, sliding his way in gently, pushing past the slight ring of muscle trying to stop the intrusion. Even though I'd explored that area before when I was alone, it was a strange feeling having someone else do it.

Soon enough, a second digit tried making its way in. Now this, I hadn't done to myself before. I was too scared to go any further than one.

He kept on going though, the slight tinge of pain becoming noticeable. His fingers kept on moving inside of me, making sure I was stretched out enough, but once a third one was almost there, my breath really hitched.

I knew he was going to try and distract me when he leant down, kissing me deeply. It was working too. All I wanted to do was make out with him. His kisses were so perfect. His lips were so soft. It was amazing.