❥Yamaguchi Tadashi

❥title: bold
story: fluff
warning: swearing

➳——★——➳

"Shit!" you cursed out as you scraped your knee from falling, "L/n, stop swearing in the middle of the hallways!" one of your friends scolded.

"I say what I want." you mumble making your friend sigh heavily as they helped you up.

"I-I'm really sorry, I was j—" the green haired man stopped talking when you made eye contact, you didn't mean to be intimidating, it's just how you look.

"Oh he's cute!" you exclaimed as your friend muttered a small apology to the male, "You're Yamaguchi right?" you asked, leaning closer as the poor male froze.

"L/n, give him space will you?" your friend scolded, wanting to pull you away but you have then a glare, they simply rolled their eyes before walking away.

You turned your head back to the scared male, "Yamaguchi Tadashi, right?" you asked again as he nodded slowly, sweating a bit from the lack of space you're giving him.

"Well, I'm L/N Y/N, nice to meet ya~! You're from the volleyball team right? Aren't you friends with that salty lamp post? Oh-King is there too right?" you bombarded the trembling male with questions.

"I-what..uh..i don't—I.." Yamaguchi stammered as he felt dizzy from all of your talking, "Oh about what happened earlier." he turned pale and bowed.

"So-sorry! I was in a hurry!" He exclaims as you just simply shrug with a smile, "Yeah, it's cool! I'll let you off in one condition!"

He raised an eyebrow, scratching the nape of his neck as he awaits for your words.

"You need to let me watch volleyball practice!" you exclaimed, throwing your hands in the air as he did a 'Owah?!'

"I..i don't know.. We may need to ask the captain first."

"Hm, isn't that Sawamura-Senpai? The 3rd year?" He nodded shyly as you grinned, ear to ear, grabbing him by the hand.

"Okay! Let's go!"

"Mm-eh? L-L/n-San?!"

"Y/n is fine!"

"R-ra?!"

➳——★——➳

"Ah, you want to watch practice..?" Daichi asked, holding on to the straps of his bags.

Safe of you to assume that he's going to the gym.

"Yeah! That's cool right?" He chuckled and gave you a smile, nodding as you cheered, he glanced at your hand whicg was still holding Yamaguchi.

"Ah! My apologies, you must be Yamaguchi's girlfriend?" the male turned red as he waves his hands around, shaking his head furiously.

"Y-you got it all wrong i—"

"Congrats, Yama!" Suddenly, Suga popped up as he pats Yamaguchi's back as you simply stare at the male with a small grin.