❥Kageyama Tobio

❥title: surprise?
❥story: fluff
❥warnings: none

➳——★——➳

You sighed heavily once again, pressing your back against the wall while crossing your arms, staring at the two 1st years that had a short distance from you.

"Just confess to them bokeyama!" Hinata exclaimed, "encounraging" his fellow volleyball teammate.

"What if they reject me or something? What will I do then?" Kageyama asked, flicking the orange head's forehead like it was an obvious statement.

"Ow!" Hinata winced, dramatically holding the place where he was previously hit before answering.

"I don't know." he paused with a shrug. "Cry and sulk for 24 hours?" Kageyama irked at this and smacked the blocker by the back of his head.

"Hinata bOkE!" Kageyama exclaimed, hitting the groaning orange head once again before grunting and crossing his arms.

You clicked your tounge in annoyance, it's not like their loudness was bothering you or irritating you.

Its just that...

Kageyama has took a liking in you, it was too obvious that everyone could practically just tell you. But he plays it out smoothly sometimes so not too many people suspected a thing.

Well, your an exception. You already know the setter's feelings for you but stayed "oblivious" since you didn't want him to be embarrassed when he finally confesses to you.

Well, you like him back but it's more fun seeing him panic and flustered around you rather than confessing your love earlier than him.

Hinata caught your stare with his side eye and quickly snapped his head towards your direction, "OWA! KAGEYAMA LOOK! IT'S—"

"SHUT UP!" Kageyama cut off with a shout, smacking him one again as the orange head grunts and shot him a quick glare.

You coughed to cover the laugh that was eager to burst out as you held your mouth, looking away with a small grin.

After successfully holding in the chuckle, you glance over to the two volleyball players before making your way towards them.

"Morning." you greeted with a wave, Hinata stared at you for a brief moment before nudging Kageyama by the elbow.

The setter glared at the orange head for a few seconds before adverting his glance to you, he immediately turned red and cleared his throat.

"G-good morning." you secretly snorted at his stutter, you could tell he was obviously mentally face-palming himself for doing so.

Hinata whistled a bit, looking around before trying to walk away but the setter caught his arm and pulled him back with a sharp glare.

"What are you doing?!" Kageyama "quietly" exclaimed to the blocker's ear with a questioning look, Hinata stared at the setter before shrugging.

"Duh! Alone time!" he replies, his tone yelling 'obvious' making Kageyama twitch his lip before rolling his eyes.

"Don't leave, you stay." the black haired setter demanded quietly with another glare once again, Hinata shivered before nodding a bit in agreement.