❥Kenma Kozume

❥title: give me attention
❥story: fluff [I kinda enjoy writing these]
❥warnings: none

➳——★——➳

"Kenmaaaa~" you sang your boyfriend's name as he continued to play, not bothering to just hum in response.

He invited you over yet he doesn't know how to entertain you, magic right?

"Kenma!" you called out again, this time, he sighs and hums in response, slightly raising an eyebrow, still not looking away from the game.

"Can we cuddle?" you asked, in the mood to sleep in his warm embrace, "Hn, yeah sure..after this level.." you smiled, laying down on his scented bed.

"Okay! Is It almost done?" you asked, turning to your boyfriend who was sitting down in the floor with a concentrated look.

"Yeah.."

➳——★——➳

After this level he says, its almost done he adds.

Lies.

Absolute lies.

Its been an hour and he still isn't done on this level, you love games but not as much as Kenma did.

"Kenm—"

"Please stay quiet.." he mutters as you stayed silent, the room filled with silence except for the clicking on his PSP and his constant muttering to himself.

Not taking the wait anymore, you sat from his bed, grabbing your phone from his desk which was right next to his bed.

You glanced at Kenma, as usual, he was still focusing on his game.

Sighing, you opened your phone and smiled lightly when you see Kenma as both your lock and wallpaper.

❥From: Y/n
Kuroo Kuroo Kuroo Kuroo Kuroo

❥From: Kuroo :p
Yessss

❥From: Y/n
Help me T>T

❥From: Kuroo :p
Kenma's too concentrated on his game isn't he?

❥From: Y/n
Woahh, you guessed it.

❥From: Kuroo :p
No duh, I'm a genius ffs

❥From: Kuroo :p
Aight ill arrive there in like 2 minutes if I run

❥From: Y/n
Then run lol

❥From: Kuroo :p
Ayr ymah

You chuckled, yeah he was definitely running when he types like a mindless blob.

Standing up, you grabbed your bag from the ground. This caught Kenma's attention, "Eh? You're leaving already?" he paused to glance at the clock on the wall.

"Its only been an hour and a half." he continued, looking back at you as you give him a warm smile. "Yeah, but I want you to complete your game." you paused and gave him a thumbs up.