❥Oikawa Tooru

❥title: grand king.
❥story: smol angst/smol fluff
❥warnings:none [except for our bb crying :( ]

i literally love Oikawa so much that i don't have the guts to even slap a picture of him.

Sobs and cries filled the quiet and dark room of the grand king of volleyball, the opened curtain along with the shining moon was the the only light source that was available inside. A hand over the back of his head that buried itself into his knees - placed near his chest as he sat on the cold floorboards of his own bedroom, his feet growing glacial by having no cover for his feet.

This was just the normal night routine for the captain, he would go to school with a confident and bright shining smile - showing dependence by each step he took in everywhere he goes to. Even if it was just the hallways, he would be willing to stop in his tracks to give students unnecessary attention and heed to just unknowingly up boost his already peaked reputation.

At the afternoon, he would repeat his steps. Flash a smile, give the people what they wanted from him and just walk away after, it was just like the world had favoured him the most. Everyone he knew excluding his girlfriend - you- and Iwaizumi, would call him the luckiest person.

Who wouldn't? At such a youthful age like his, he had already received and achieved such known popularity - an appearance that would make both genders stop in their tracks to just admire him in a distance that he would either notice or won't. A high class skill in a difficult to study sport, a supportive school along with his best friends and a loving girlfriend  he wouldn't even dare to leave.

He was overall a good person with a good personality, he should be ectsatic on what he owned right now. Anyone would be lucky enough to have the same achievement he had.

But he isn't.

At night, he was a completely different person. Eyes bloodshot red from all the tears he had shed, tired eyes that desperately wanted to close and rest, his body trembling in both anxiety and fear - he wasn't the man you would see in the bright broads of daylight, he wasn't the confident, flirtatious male you had expected to encounter.

Inside, he was suffering from his own pitiful feelings. His own insecurities eating him up alive, from dissing his looks down to his body - up to the point he was questioning himself;

'Why am I even alive anymore.' Oikawa Tooru, was the least expected person you would think would say this thoughts out loud. He was trying his best to give signs of his issues but no one seemed to listen to him, despite Iwaizumi being fully aware of the captain's difficulties. He had always thought he was a burden to the ace's thoughts and tried his best to reassure that everything was okay.

No one would be there to comfort him at night, parents were away for the month and his siblings weren't present for the time being either. His friends were already sleeping, he has no shoulder to cry on.

Dialing Oikawa Tooru

A small hiccup escaped his lips, glancing towards his buzzing phone placed top of his night stand making him weakly stand up to walk towards it, not even bothering to check who the called I.D belonged to - covering up his dejected and broken voice with a rather 'euphoric' one. Clearing his throat to prevent any signs of him breaking down in the midst of midnight, readying his so called 'happy' tone.