❥Miya Atsumu

❥title: so annoying
❥story: fluff
❥warnings: none

[Name] means you can place a random name in.

I didn't put a name since maybe one of ya had the same name so uh-

➳——★——➳

"To be FLYYYY!" you sang as you ran to your school with energy practically radiating off of your figure as you continue singing a song.

"Y/n, Slow down.." your fraternal twin brother mutters, running after your energetic state as he pants and gasps for air from time to time.

He definitely regrets letting you join in the tracks team.

Although you and your twin brother are siblings, his personality is different from yours. He's mostly shy, well collected and hates loud things so long story short, you and him have a love-hate relationship.

While you in the other hand is a completely different story. Loud, energetic and.. Unintelligent, you're mostly a walking megaphone but I'd be lying if I say that the whole school isn't used to you yet.

You quickly stopped in your tracks when you realised you're infront of the school gates.

Turning around, you waited impatiently for your rather slow brother.

You placed both of your hands next to your mouth as you grinned "Come on [Name] hurry up!" you shouted as he flushed red from embarassment.

He finally made it to you, lowering his upper body as he places both of hands on his knees, panting like he just ran a marathon.

"S-stop shouting sis.. You're attracting attention." he paused to get up with a long sigh, "You know I don't like that.." he quietly mutters, looking away.

You grinned, laughing loudly as you placed your arm over his shoulders. "Hey hey, is my little brother embarrassed?" he looked at you and slightly glared.

"Y you're only 2 minutes older." he protested, his voice still quiet as he tries to push your arm off but you wouldn't budge so he simply gave up with a defeated huff.

"So? Still older than you." you teased, tippy toeing a bit since he was a bit taller than you. You grinned as you ruffled his hair lightly making him grunt quietly.

"Y/n, theres people staring.." he shyly mumbles as you raise a brow and laughed. "Hey! Attention!" you cheer, running away again as your brother hides his face with one of his hands.

"Your sister has problems." he heared a voice complain, he removed his hand from his face and see the two infamous miya twins, staring at him.

"A-ah no.. She's just like that.." he muttered, not even dating to make eye contact as he plays with his fingers.

Atsumu raised a brow, turning his head to stare at your shouting figure before rolling his eyes.

Even though he didn't like loud people, he stared at you with amusement in his eyes.

"So noisy." he complained quietly, enough for your brother to hear anyways. He turned his attention back to your twin before doing a "tch"

"Tell her to calm down sometimes, ya know?" He stated with a smirk and with that, he walked away with Osamu, his twin.

Though Astumu can't help but secretly chuckle at your noisy state.

Your brother didn't notice his wobbly legs until he stumbled while walking, "H-uh? I didn't r-realise I was that scared of them.."