❥Chikara Ennoshita

❥title: beautiful
❥story: fluff/small angst
❥warnings: mentions of insecurity, swearing.

[A third chapter since I won't be uoading tomorrow since I'll be writing a few drafts to post, teehee]

➳——★——➳

"A-ano..Ennoshita-kun." Narita called out, tapping the wing spiker on his shoulder as the future captain turned his head with a small smile, though confusion is visible on his face.

"Do you need anything?" Ennoshita asked, still the same smile plastered as the middle blocker simply pointed to a certain direction, "Your girlfriend is doing it again."

The spiker took awhile to process what the blocker said, but almost immediately snapping his head towards your direction with his brows slightly furrowed.

There you were, staring intensely at Kiyoko who didn't seem to be aware of your stare. Your boyfriend watched as your gaze flickered from the 3rd year female's body to yours.

Ennoshita frowned, you're comparing your body to Kiyoko once again even though you promised the wing spiker you wouldn't repeat it.

Your lover knew about your insecurities before you guys started dating in your 1st years. He would always catch you dissing yourself and would lecture you, telling you that you're beautiful that way you are.

Though you never told him, you always thought that all he's doing is sugarcoating his words to make you feel better about yourself which is obviously, not true.

He meant his words and always said them in the most passionate way that he could, so telling him that you don't believe his words would most likely hurt him a lot.

Without hesitation, he walked over to Daichi and tapped the captain's shoulder for attention which he happily got.

Daichi turned around from staring at someone before smiling, "Ah Ennoshita, done with your exercises?" The wing spiker chuckled awkwardly before shaking his head.

"A-ah I need a few minutes if that's okay.." the captain blinked and just chuckled, "Alright sure. Go ahead," Ennoshita offered a quick smile and mumbled a thanks before jogging over to your direction.

Kiyoko eyed the wing spiker and quickly understood what he was jogging for, glancing to your direction and noticing your stare.

The 3rd year female knew you would compare yourself to her almost everyday, at first she didn't believe it but here you were, staring intensely at her figure.

Kiyoko frowned, she's always so observant over her surroundings so it didn't take too long before she confronted Ennoshita about your stares, and later found out about your insecurity.

Just the thought of someone discriminating themselves because of her made the manager extremely guilty.

So as soon Kiyoko saw your lover jogging towards you, she quickly walked away to avoid interfering, knowing it was personal.

You clicked your tounge, looking at her in amusement. "Jeez.. Even her walk is goddess like.. I walk like a turtle." you mutter as you stared at the floor, before earning a kiss on your forehead.