❥Iwaizumi Hajime

❥title: late
❥story: fluff
❥warnings: none

[This is making me miss Kuroko No Basket so badly again omg.. ANYWAYS I've deleted 'late night texts' since I realised it wasn't even close to funny and I'm just making myself feel bad for those who read that]

I apologise if you somehow actually liked that chapter :( I was just not satisfied with it tbh.. Sorry darling :<

So that's why I'm trying to improve my writing for you darling! Ya'll deserve a good author for taking the time to support me and others ^v^

So here, lemme yeet you a new one.

➳——★——➳

Lately, Iwaizumi had been late to morning practices, normally it would be him scolding Oikawa for being so late due to his annoying fangirls that kept swarming him wherever he goes.

But now it's quite the opposite, Oikawa had surprisingly surpassed Iwaizumi in the time. Even though the captain was still slightly late himself, the ace was beyond late. Probably wasting about 10 minutes of practice time, putting it to waste.

Of course the team were quite aware of the male's strange actions, considering they needed the ace to train as much as they do. It only worried them more that he was also the first one to immediately leave practice once it was done.

So the team just stared at him all day both their morning and after school practices, leaving Iwaizumi slightly demented and agitated about the situation he was unknowingly put in.

Though his confusing disappearance wasn't something the team was perturbed about. He was barely throwing a volleyball to the back of Oikawa's head, not to mention he doesn't get irritated when the captain gets distracted by his 'pRecIous fAngIrls' quoted by the grand King himself.

Even Oikawa himself missed getting kicked and thrown insults at from time to time, such masochistic setter: that it's actually pretty concerning now that you think about it.

"Iwa-chan!" the captain cheers, dropping the volleyball in his hands as he ran towards the confused ace who had an eyebrow lifted up. "Hi?" He greeted, unsure of what to say the moment Oikawa tacked him to the ground with a bear hug.

"Iwa-chan where have you been?!" the wing spiker's brows furrowed in dubiety, not sure on what to answer to Oikawa's question.

"My house..?" He replies unsurely, earning a weird look from his childhood best friend, trying to push him off his body that was still in the ground.

"Trashykawa get off of m-" Iwaizumi stopped after seeing Oikawa's eyes sparkle with imaginary stars in them, his lips curving into a bright wide smile which concerned the ace even more.

"What are you planni—?!"

"Iwa-chan! You called me Trashykawa!" the captain cheered happily, standing up to jump up and down rather excitedly, his face lighting up in euphoria upon hearing his nickname that he hasn't heard for quite a while.

Yes, even his rather "flattering" nickname didn't feel so good and disappeared.

Iwaizumi scrunched up his face with curiosity visibly plastered on, getting up to dust the unnoticeable dust on his clothes. Grabbing his bag that flung onto the ground right beside him, slinging it back to his shoulders after checking to see if there was any damages done.