❥Kiyoko Shimizu

❥title: injured
❥story: fluff
❥warnings: swearing

[KageHina mentioned]

[male reader wapow]

[added storylines]

➳——★——➳

Being the boyfriend of the most gorgeous female in the school isn't quite that easy, contanst glares and deadly stares when you walk in the hallways.

I mean you're pretty handsome yourself so it was technically the same problem for your girlfriend, Shimizu.

Both you and her are graduating 3rd years, you weren't planning to stay back but you can't risk leaving without her so you stayed back.

She's not the only reason you stayed anyways, you had a game of soccer coming up so I guess it isn't that bad.

At first, there was only about the 12 of you in the soccer team, but that changed since this simce this school year.

You don't know how much they praised you for joining when you were in your 1st year, but of course now there's alot more of them.

"Y/n-kun!" you smiled after hearing your elegant girlfriend's voice, turning around you see her with her smile.

It was truly a sight.

"Yes, beautiful?" she blushed lightly from your words, you're probably the only person here in this school that could make her into a tomato.

You noticed this and laughed a bit, "Still the same old Shimizu~" you teased, leaning closer to her face as she looks away, flushed.

Well you weren't wrong, the first date that both of you had, she was a blushing mess, just one word from you then boom, tomato-san.

It may not look like it but its true.

You chuckled, satisfied as yuou pull away with a grin. "Need anything?" you asked, placing your hands in your pocket as she nods, finally making eye contact with you.

"I wanted to ask if I could.." She suddenly got shy and started murmuring a making your eyebrows furrow.

"Are you talking to me or are you starting a ritual?" you teased her as she looks down, flustered for probably the 4th time today.

"A-ano..C-can I watch your practice?" she finally got to say, blinking for a few times you laughed.

Since both of you are in the hallways, girls quietly squeal and fangirl upon hearing your laugh, while some boys blushed upon seeing Shimizu.

"You don't need to ask, love." you pasued when you realised something, "Wait wait wait-? What about the volleyball team? They need you."

"I can ask them now..." you chuckled at your adorable girlfriend, placing an arm over her shoulders with a smile.

"Well then let's excuse you then, shall we?" she smiles lightly, making your heart pound like crazy as you walked with her.

➳——★——➳

"Oiii! L/N-SENPAIII!" a voice roared as you turned youe head, seeing the orange haired male jumping and waving at your figure.

"Oya oya? You've gotten taller." you clapped when you made your way towards them, Allowing Shimizu to talk with the coach.