❥Lev Haiba

❥title: dumbass
❥story: fluff?! Angst? Idk tbh
❥warnings: swearing, mentions of blood and dead bodies.

[Mafia au]

➳——★——➳

The clicking of keyboard keys echoed through the silent room as one of the most experienced system analyst or simply "hacker" opened one of the secured iron doors for your teammates.

"Door 4 opened at end of 2nd hallway through the right." you tilted your head, squinting your eyes before sighing. "Oh nevermind it's 1st hallway." you continued, chuckling.

"What the fuck, you made us walk this far just for—" Yamamoto's whine was cut off when a familiar teasing yet stern voice interrupted through the ear piece.

"You haven't walked that far." Kuroo, the boss of the team says, chuckling lowly at the end.

To be honest, he should be the one making plans but no-he's better at fighting anyways so he ordered you to do the working.

A few red dots beeped and appeared on screen making your laid back posture, return back to a concentrated state again. "Mmm, 5th floor." you mutter.

"W-why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Lev, your idiotic boyfriend whines quietly making your eyebrows furrow. "Huh? Why?" you questioned since his voice was a bit shaky.

"I kinda sent them down to the 5th floor for inspecting..." you facepalmed mentally before doing a quiet "tch" to the bed head's words and reply.

"Hallway 3." you paused to lock the side of your lip, "About 7 of them, all armed." you glanced on another pc, moving your swivelling chair to its direction.

"Kenma?" you call out for the quiet sniper as you hear him mutter a 'yes' as you clear your throat. "North..window.." you stopped and thought for a moment.

"Window 14." Kenma hummed again before his line went dead, you're assuming that he already saw the shadows of the people so you just left him to do his business.

"Y/n." you hear Yaku call out as you reply a quiet 'yeah?' back.

"Can't you lift the iron door in the 5th floor, hallway 1 anymore upper?!" you hear the male mother complain making you do a exaggerated 'huhhh?!'

"What do you mean?" you asked, Bewildered as you moved your chair to the previous pc.

"Lev can't fit! He's too tall!" even though you can't hear them, you could practically see the whole team bursting out laughing even though their supposed to be quiet.

You clicked your tounge in a annoyed way, since your line was always online. Lev could clearly hear the annoyance in the click.

"Sorry babe please don't sacrifice me!" he waded making you sigh heavily, "I can't.. Just-just lower your body and walk through." you paused.

"Its not that hard." you rolled your eyes a bit, "Why do you open the door only halfway through?! I'm not that flexible!" Lev complained quietly.

"Oh my fuck Lev..why am I inlove with you?" you mumbled, granting his quiet wishes before clicking your tounge once again.