❥Yachi Hitoka

❥title: stammers
❥story: fluff ^o^
❥warnings: none

[I'm getting more inactive huh T_T gwahh.. I'm sorry °^°]

➳--★--➳

"Eh?!" Hinata exclaimed, his eyes wide, obviously getting the attention of some of the members in the gym which simply stared at the two sunshines.

Yachi flushed red, placing her finger on her lips. "S-shh! What if she hears you?" she whined quietly, earning a bow and a mutter of apology from the middle blocker.

The female sunshine glanced at a certain direction before shaking Hinata's arm eagerly. "S-she's about to serve! L-look!" and with that, the blocker quickly snapped his gaze to this "she."

There you were, L/n Y/n, panting and a few sweat drops on your face as you did your serve, almost just a blink of an eye it already landed on the other side of the net.

Nishinoya, who was practicing his receives with your serves, widened his eyes in surprise. Not even getting a chance to take a look at the ball that flew past him.

Yui, the captain of your team saw this and chuckled. "L/n! Take it easy," she paused to call you out to take a rest which you huffed at.

The female captain giggled and patted your back repeatedly, handing you over a towel and your water bottle with a smile.

"The practice match hasn't even started yet, we want you in full energy as our new ace." She stated as you looked away, huffing once again.

After taking the ace title from Mao Aihara, the vice captain of the girl's volleyball team. The boys decided to practice with the opposite gender, to atleast have a opponent other than each other.

You sighed heavily, clicking your tounge, salty at the fact that you aren't practicing anymore.

"L/n-Senpai!" your ear perked up, hearing a familiar yell from a close distance which got your glance and attention.

The orange haired male was one of the first years you're friends with, that includes Kageyama, Yamaguchi and a few others like Tsukishima.

Of course being a second year to them, it was only normal to hear them call you "senpai" which you didn't really care about to be honest.

You waved, a blank expression on your face thought it was still obvious that you were happy to see Hinata.

Squinting your eyes, you see a blonde haired female right next to him, flushed red while staring at you in awe which you found adorable.

"Yui." you called out, not bothering to add a "San" or anything else in the end of her name which she didn't mind.

"Yes?" she asked, right beside you as you point to the blonde female which she flinched at.

"H-Hinata! Sh-she's p-pointing!" Yachi exclaimed, shaking the middle blocker vigorously which was a bit concerning.

"Did you do something?!" Hinata asked, panicking along. "I-i don't know! Did I?" she asked herself, her face turning pale while she thinks of any possibilities.