❥Taketora Yamamoto

❥title: manager
❥story: fluff
❥warnings: none

I apologise for not updating yesterday T_T

➳——★——➳

"Just join! It'll be so fun!" Kuroo cheered, taking a bite of his lunch as Kenma just simply nodded in agreement, eyeing both you and the male.

You chuckled softly, sighing before looking down on the food that was in your bento box, not feeling to eat anymore as you packed it up though it was still half filled.

"I just.. I don't think I'm suitable enough you know? What if they hate me?" you frowned as Kuroo chokes on his food, making Kenma visibly worry as he pats the bed head's back softly.

Kuroo gave the setter a quick grin and thanks before averting his eyes to you.

"Come on, you're a walking goddess! And besides, it's your last year with the volleyball team. Atleast make it worth it." Kuroo pursuaded with toothy smile.

Though the bedhead had a point, you're close with the volleyball team and practically always spend your time with them. But it never crossed your mind to join as a manager, joining won't benefit anything except for more time with the team but I guess it's a way to spend the last year you have with them.

Kenma noticed your obvious silence, nudging the captain by the elbow as the bedhead looks at your thinking state. He grinned at your silence as the two just stared at you, eager for your answer.

With a small huff and a smile, you averted your attention to the two waiting male. Kuroo could already guess your response by the way your smile radiated but simply stayed quiet.

"Okay.." Kenma arched a brow but already had an idea on what was next. "I'll join." Kuroo stood up and yelled your name as a small cheer of celebration.

You and Kenma hid your faces with your hands as you pretend you didn't know the black haired male, embarrassed by the stares and murmurs that was noticed by the two of you.

Kuroo's eyes looked around the cafeteria, finally noticing what commotion he just started as he let's out a awkward laugh as he sat back down.

He looked at you and smiled widely, "You won't regret this!" you peeked from your hands and gave him a smile back.

"I know I won't."

➳——★——➳

"L-L-L/n?! I-is.. WHAT?!" Yamamoto screeched loudly, his voice echoing through the gym as some of his teammates wince from the sudden outburst while others glare at him due to the loud noise he had just created.

No doubt, Yamamoto was a huge admirer and fan of you. He would stare at you in the hallways and basically drool by your smile, he can't help but always be jealous when Kenma and Kuroo always eats with you at lunch.

You shyly wave at the fan girling male as Yaku greeted you with a smile and a small wave, "Y/n-San! Welcome to the team." he greeted, shaking your hand as acknowledgement.

You chuckled at his small gesture, Yaku's in the same class and year as you and Kuroo, so it's pretty obvious that you two already gotten close before knowing the team.