❥Kiyoomi Sakusa

❥title: food
❥story:fluff
❥warnings: none

[Ooc]
a dumb draft I wrote when I THOUGHT i was a genius or somethin 🤦‍♀️

Anyways, an error happened in this book earlier and I had no choice but to delete wattpad. But then I tried to log back in it was like "nah bitch you need to reset your mathafaking password" and I didn't know what to do 😔👉👈

A/N at the end!

➳——★——➳

"Oh-I'm sorry." you apologised and slightly bowed your head after bumping into Sakusa, he eyed you for a brief moment before you walked away, clearly unaffected by the little accident. "Ah! L/n-San!" a masculine voice called out making you turn around to see the leader of the cooking club, waving his hands on the air with a bright smile, a few sweat drops were still visible on his face - alarming you that he has been running quite awhile.

You stopped and smiled with a small wave, "Good morning." he gave you a quick greeting and a smile back before breathing in air. Giving you an expression that looked like he just remembered something important, a imaginary light bulb popping ontop of his head.  "The cookies you baked are done." he stated with a warm smile as your eyes widened with imaginary practical stars in them. As cliché as it sounds, cookies were probably one of the easiest options to bake with the remaining ingredients the club had left.

"Really? Thanks for telling me!" you waved a bit before you quickly walked away to get the food you baked. A smile plastered on your face as you slipped happily though the hallways, earning a few stares of admiration from both male and female students as you do so.  The leader of the club chuckled and stared at your state, "Hn, I wonder who's it for.." the leader thought before walking away with a small smile, despite being curious on who'm you baked it for, he simply brushed it off with a small shrug. The masked male didn't take his eyes off of you as he stared at your walking figure, squinting his eyes the more distant you grew in hopes of getting better view of your disappearing state.

.

"Those smell great L/n-Chan!" a female club member complimented with a wide smile, breathing in the pleasant scent of the sweets, practically drooling over it already. Not giving you a chance to even pick it up, she was already devouring it with her own eyes.  You closed your eyes and smiled, "Thank you, it's my first time making it and I'm glad you liked it." you replied and offered her 1, which led to  her giiinv you a confused expression.

She cocked her head to the side, "Huh? Why are you giving me one?" she asked, pointing to the cookie in curiosity, though at the same time she desperately wanted to snatch the snack from your hand and accept the offer.  "Well, I want you to have the first bite before I pack it up." you reply and motioned for her to take it, which made her eyes lit up in happiness, a glint of excitement as she thanked you more than you could count on your fingers.

With a smile, she gladly accepted it and immediately took a bite after. She gave you a thumbs up while her mouth was full.  "Trsts gwert!" she munches as you give her a tissue, "Hey, don't talk when your mouth is full." you scold with a frown as she shot you an apologetic expression, taking the tissue form your hands with a utter of small thanks. You brushed it off with a small wave before picking the half filled tray with cookies before walking over to the table to wrap it up.  Having a small debate in your mind whether you would use the blue or the pink wrapper you decided it was best to pick blue, it was a male you're going to give it to after all.