❥Tanaka Ryunosuke

❥title: badminton
❥story: fluff
❥warnings: the usual [yEp]

I remeber this time where I was watching my classmates play this sport and one of them threw the racket in the air instead of the shuttle—

➳——★——➳

"She's not fake!" Both Tanaka and Nishinoya shouts in unison, the two of them irritated at the fact the team was teasing and mocking them about Tanaka's girlfriend being nothing but a big lie and fraud. Which only made the "bald" haired male along with the libero irritated.

Nishinoya had seen his girlfriend before, though it was only one time due to the different schools you two went in. Distance wasn't really a problem since Tanaka always calls you by the morning and the time he comes back home.

Tsukishima held on to the grin that was telling them a sign of mockery, "Alright Tanaka-Senpai, what's her name then?" He questioned, one of his hand placed on his hip in a sassy way.

The wing spiker grinned, confidence raiditing off of him as he let out a quick chuckle. "L/n Y/n!" he stated proudly, his tone somehow representing a father being proud of his own child.

Sugawara eyed him, beginning to actually believe his so called 'girlfriend' that he was always bragging about for the past few days now. Not only did he actually come up with a name, he stopped being all desperate and flirty towards Kiyoko and left her alone for the time being. So it would only make sense for the male mother to approve of his words.

"What if he's telling the truth?" the official setter cuts in before Ennoshita starts being a curious detective and ask Tanaka more than a thousand questions that are apparently "necessary" to answer.

The team glanced over to the gray haired male in a surprised manner, sure they knew that Sugawara had a soft spot for the team and would always--well.. Sometimes believe them in almost everything and anything. But Tanaka having a girlfriend? Unbelievable.

Daichi simply shrugged, still reluctant to whether believing the soon to be ace's words or not. But decided to brush it off, seeing that the topic wasn't really needed in the mid of their practice.

"Enough about Tanaka's fake g—"

"She's not fake!" the male defended, giving a small glare towards his own captain. Making Daichi sigh, muttering a quick 'sincere' apology before returning his attention back to the whole team. Finishing the sentence he was about to say earlier before getting cut off.

"Anyways, enough about that. Let's continue," some of them wanted to protest and continue teasing along with mocking Tanaka. But the sharp glare and aura their own captain had given off made them stop in their tracks of doing what they wanted to do, some of them letting out a disappointment yet defeated sigh after.

Yet still, Tanaka was still in flames and irritated that his own team was being doubtful of his words. He was atleast thanking Sugawara for his words earlier though.

"You guys wanna meet her right?!" He shouts, earning everyone's attention. Including the coach who didn't really care whether his player had a lover or not, all he wanted was a cigarette at the moment - but hey, he was quite interested in the topic so he didn't bother stopping them.

Daichi sighed heavily, "This again.." he mutters, irritated that the discussion that recently just ended: came back for more.

Tsukishima smirked, amused of annoying his own upper-class man as he placed both of his hands on his hips, giving his senpai a mocking side eye. "Don't just get some random female Tanaka-Senpai." he teases, grinning as the wing spiker irked.