❥Kenma Kozume [1]

❥title: no.
❥story: fluff
❥warnings: none

Kenma is bb. Thank you, bye.

Kenma eyed you with an evident expression of disgust, his lips quivering whilst making eye contact with nothing but the farthest wooden floorboards, looking at anything but your [E/C] orbs - which seemed to eye him flirtatiously with a visible hint of staggered amusement, arms crossed along with the playful childish yet grin of mockery evident on the upwards tips of your lips.

"So, what do you guys think? I'd gladly accept her." Kuroo cheers, turning his head towards his astonished teammates with clear gleaming ecstasy with just his tone of voice, an eyebrow irked in curiosity - silently questioning the other players to see if they had any criticism or protest about your presence. Choosing to unleash his ignorance towards Kenma's small discomfort for a short while.

"She's great, I don't have anything to say but that." Kai commented with an eyes-closed bright smile on his face - showing silent approval with just his facial features, making the rest hum in agreement. Yamamato's cheeks visibly turning red, seeing his female upper-class man that he actually grew feelings for just right infront of his point of viewing, "As long as its L/n-Senpai, there's no disagreements there!" the aced exclaimed happily, his excitement already evident from the aura he was radiating off of his figure rather clearly.

The bedhead nods his head, placing a hand on his hip whilst giving a quick glance towards the pudding head setter just right beside him - curiosity plastered in his orbs as the two of them made tense eye contact, "So? What'd you think?" the team went silent, patiently waiting for Kenma to atleast struck up an answer they were longing for. Their stares only staying towards you and Kenma in a repetitive way, as if it was a dramatic show they were watching.

To their surprise, the setter turned on his heel; walking away with the expression of slight vexation plastered on his features, eyebrows ceased in a form of evident irritation, a few grumbles uncharacteristically escaping his parted lips, giving a glance towards your snickering figure by the shoulder. "I don't like her.." Kuroo only meekly shrugged by his childhood friend's words, before turning his attention back towards you - the team silent in complete confusion, surprise and curiosity by hearing Kenma's previous words stated.

"Sorry 'bout him, i guess he just doesn't really forget that easy. But you're on the team as our new official manager, congrats Y/n." the captain gave you a toothy grin, nonchalantly and casually placing his arm draped around your shoulders after a few head pats in a way of congratulating your newly-earned position. The smirk on your face along with your astonished stare fully focused on the grumbling setter a few distance away from you, Kenma was totally ignoring you. But you somehow loved the feeling of it, [kinda reminds me of someone..hmm..]

"Nah, don't mind it. He's always been like that, kinda turns me on.." your voice grew faint by the last few words, your tounge making its way towards your upper lip - giving it a small lick of an flirtatious gesture, Kuroo just giving you a hyena chuckle and small hit on the back as a quick response towards your rather kinky choice of words, "Alright, I get it. Anyways, our practice should start in a few minutes, so do whatever you please." he paused poo place his lips near your ear, a small quiet tone of whisper as his continuation. "Just don't piss Kenma off, he won't toss to anyone for that matter.." you simply patted his shoulder in reassurance, a smile on your face but your stare never left the setter for a quick split second.

"Mhm, okay sure~" ignoring the silence of the rest of the volleyball team just a shirt distance from your figure. A hand placed on your hip, the menacing smirk dancing casually on the tip of your lips ever so maliciously, each step you took made Kenma's expressiom turn worse by the minute, he didn't even tru and hide the disgusted and uncomfortable look plastered in his face whilst staring at you with tension.

"I still don't get why you hate mee~"

"I don't hate you..i just really dislike you at the point I want my character to exist and slash his sword against your face.." though his tone was his usual one, the irritation never went unnoticeable just by how his eyes glowed viciously towards you. Towards the team's vision, it was just a way of Kenma showing his somehow gratitude. But it couldn't be further from the truth.

Being Kenma's ex-girlfriend means he used to have a past with you, the only reason you two had broken connections with each other was because apparently your well-known reputation was pretty much an obstacles with all the males and females you've flirted with. He wasn't the envious type but he dislikes being ignored and forgotten by someone he truly loved, so once he settled in all those feelings aside - he completely broke up with you with no explanations needed to say. Your actions have already spoken for themselves in the past.

But now, after transferring in Nekoma for your final year. You've coincidenceally met him once again, as if a new path opened, you assumed it was fate while Kenma immediately thought of it as a curse. Leaving him to a pit of despair and sorrow once he spotted your familiar face in the entrance ceremony. You were atleast lucky enough that Kuroo didn't mind having you around, he truly did love your presence like a sibling; it was hard for him to hate you like the setter currently does.

"You're bound to love me again one day Kenma." he glared at you, his lips frowning as he turned away in just one swiftful movement. Walking away from you almost immediately, his last few words only audible to your hearing only - making you grin and chuckle.

"No."

YUPPP I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THIS SKSJSNDJ I DONT KNOW IF IT'LL GO TO A TWO SHOT OR THREE SHOT BUT LET'S MAKE IT SHORT BECAUSE THIS BOOK ISN'T JUST A KENMA X READER SKSK

also, take notice of my name change 0-0 my DUMBASS accidently placed the Gmail I used for 'Haizatou' in the new school I'm entering in, and I don't want no one finding about my account because it ain't their business to know 😳😳😳

anywho, I just wanted to thank for the support you guys have been giving me! Last night, we had a 27k reads milestone! Amazing! But when I woke up, it turned to 29k in a flash! So thank you all so much! I already thought of making another milestone special, so please be patient for that :DD