❥Daichi Sawamura

❥title: tables turned
❥story: fluff/very small angst that you can barely even notice it [probably size of an atom its so unoticable]
❥warnings: swearing (again yay)

[I feel like this book should be called 'author recreating chapters for 194736 days straight' cuz like.. instead of being creative and writing new chapters-

-I'm over here fixing mistakes that I shouldn't have done i-.. Yeah you know what imma just shut up

Enjoy darling~]

please take this shitty draft from January or smthT_T, I have EXTREME writer's block in this book and I don't know what to do. I just finished crying because HAIKYUU!! had ended :(

But on the bright side, we still have the animations right? Right? T__T

I'm making an "Tōru Oikawa x Reader" one so updates won't be regular as usual, I'm sorry for that. But once I've finished Oikawa's, I will definitely update like before! At the mean time, take an UwU for the trip

>>

➳——★——➳

"You seem rather.. Busy." you shrieked, jumping in surprise along with dramatically placing your hand over to where your chest is. Turning around to see Sugawara with a visible teasing expression along with his usual soft smile. Letting out a quick sigh of relief that it wasn't some kind of stranger that wanted to strangle you to death, you slapped his chest with a small glare and pout, slightly annoyed that he just suddenly popped up out of the blue.

Rolling your eyes as he lets out a small laugh and a mutter of apology, he glanced over to where you got back to looking like before. Following your gaze in just to see Daichi and the girl's volleyball team former captain, Yui. Sugawara hummed curiously, his gaze flickering to both You and Daichi repeatedly like he was thinking of why you were standing well - more like hiding behind a corner to just stalk the two volleyball players.

Once something clicked into the setter's mind, a invisible light bulb popped up as he snapped his fingers, feeling victory the moment he realised what was going on. With a smirk plastered on, he leaned down closer to your ear - "Are you perhaps jealous?" you squeaked in surprise, cheeks flushed red in embarassment as you turned to face the chuckling male.

Clicking your tounge, you let out a huff at the same time crossing your arms. "Why would I be jealous of them? I'm not trying to eavesdrop or anything.." though despite on how believable you sound right now, the setter was not taking it. So he simply grinned, shrugging. "Then why are you here hiding?" you bit your lower lip, trying to think of a good excuse but so far found none coming into your mind.

As soon as your silence was visible to Sugawara, he laughed quietly, preventing himself to make a loud noise so that Daichi wouldn't notice the two creeping up on them. Patting your head along with a soft smile on his face, he snickered. "You don't need so be emulous of the two Y/n, your his girlfriend already." sighing, you let his hand stay on your head as you turned to look back at the two - enjoying each other's company.

Well, let's be real here. Despite being Daichi's girlfriend and all that, he seemed to be spending his time on Yui instead of you. Cancelling plans, dates or even walking you home weren't in his schedule or mind nowadays.

Its just volleyball and Yui inside his head, making you wonder if you're the lover or she was. You don't even know anymore if you needed to be honest. Of course the more greedy you became towards the make captain, you grew slightly envious of the female one. Constantly glaring at her from a far everytime her back was turned away from you.