❥Aone Takanobu

❥title: she's more
❥story: fluff
❥warnings: swearing

➳——★——➳

Takanobu Aone, a second year middle blocker at Date Tech. Formally known as the "Iron Wall" only because his blocks are known to be unbreakable.

He's famous, so at first thought and impression of him, you may think that he would usually get tons of fangirl swarming around him and fighting to sit next to him at some cases, kinda like Oikawa Tooru's daily situation.

But no, that's completely wrong. Far from the truth to be more specific.

Its actually quite the opposite, no one wants to sit with him and his team was quite aware and was genuinely concerned and felt bad for the giant man.

It was another usual lonely day for Aone, he sat there alone while looking at the people who was standing up, not bothering to sit down to the obvious free space next to him.

He sighs quietly and looked down at his feet, feeling heavy insecurity washing up to him.

"Hey hey! Mister!" he was a bit taken back and thought the call was for him but he didn't bother looking up, thinking his assumption was incorrect.

"Look at me mister I'm talking to ya!" he sighed before looking up, and to his surprise, it was him that the female was talking to.

"Whew finally!" the female paused to let out a laugh that made Aone unknowingly flustered.

"Is this seat free?" the female pointed right next to him as he widened his eyes a bit, clearing his throat as he slightly scoots over.

"A-ah.. Yes." he replies as the female smile widely, sitting down next to him with a small yet norticeable blush.

"H-hey." the female called out making Aone glance at her,  secretly worried that he may have done something wrong to make her stutter.

"I'm L/n Y/n.. You're.. You're Aone right?" your greeting turned to a question as you tuck a hair strand behind your ear.

Aone flushed and shyly nodded, "Yes I am.. Nice to meet you L/n." he replies as you smile widely, holding out a hand for him to shake.

"Its a pleasure to see you here!" he hesistatly shook your hand as he cocks his head to the side, "May I ask why its a pleasure..?" He quietly asked making you giggle.

He swore his heart fluttered.

"I'm your biggest fan! You may not believe it but its true~! Though you never notice me at school." he raised a brow, eyeing you up and down.

You were wearing a school uniform. More specifically Date Tech's school uniform.

He flushed red out of embarassment," Y-uh I-I.. I apologise.. I'm always busy because of practice I've never had the chance to make a n-new F-friend.." he stammered.

You flushed red, "Oh my fuck you're so adorable.." you complimented him as he glances at you, trying his best to compost himself from hugging you as he just simply nodded.

"Thank.. You." he muttered making you grin wider, "Oh! Can I take a selfie with you?" you exclaimed, taking your phone out.

He stared at you for a few seconds, admiring your beauty before nodding.

You squealed a bit before quickly taking a picture of the two of you, you admired the picture with practical hearts in your eyes as Aone tries to catch a glimpse of the picture you took.

"Can I tag you on insta?" you asked, glancing towards him as he just nods again.

After a few seconds of you tapping on the screen, he heared a buzz from his phone which was the reason he got it out.

*1 notification from: Instagram*

He pressed it and saw the picture, he flushed red when he read the caption.

Hey hey hey Aone! Just know that ik your biggest supporter, I mean not really but let's just say I am! I love you alot iron wall~! Continue your amazing self~

He unknowingly smiled as he liked the picture before turning to face you, "I.. Thank you.. L/n.." he shyly says as you nodded in reply with a grin.

"Also.." you started out as he clocked his head to the side, "C-can I.. I hug you?" you asked and shut your eyes tight, ready for him to say no.

"Yes." he answers as you mentally cheered before hugging him by the side, but he turned his body a bit so that you would be able to hug him by the front a bit.

You nuzzled your face in his chest as he flushed by your actions, people murmured around you, wondering how you could hug who they couldn't even sit next to.

"Hey.. Aone.." you call out as he quietly hums a bit, "Just know that these people don't deserve to sit next to you." you paused to look up to him staring at you.

"I know about your problems about train seats.." you continued as he looks away, not wanting you to see his slight sadness in his eyes.

"Hey! I didn't sit next to you just for sympathy! All I said was true!" you grabbed his cheeks with your hands, "You're amazing Aone Takanobu."

"Thank.. You.." he managed to mutter out, happy that he found someone who actually is willing to talk, sit, compliment him like a normal person.

The train stopped as both of you stood up, "Well, I'll see you at school." you state, walking outside but Aone walked beside you.

"Can I walk you to school? And..walk you home?" He offered as you smiled widely, blushing at his words as you nodded.

"Of course!"

"Then.. C-.." he stopped and looked away. "Huh?"

"C-can.. Can w-e...." he paused again making you chuckle, "Its alright Aone."

"Can we hang out after school?" He finally manages to say making you squeal and jump up and down, "Yes yes yes yes!" you kept cheering as he stares at you with a smile.

'She's more than a fan already..'

➳——★——➳

i would sit by him everyday
if I have to ^v^

he's one of my favorites tbh