Chapter 6: Pack Assemble

After more years of experience, Theo was better at picking up certain scents than Liam. Theo suddenly realized whose blood it was; he smelled Jenna in the morning making coffee, Dr. Geyer sitting on the couch talking to Liam about the upcoming season.

"Liam, wait!" Theo screamed realizing what the Little Wolf was going to find.

It was too late Liam was already inside the house. He saw two bodies in the middle of the living room, with puddles of blood surrounding them. He crumbled to the floor. Theo could hear the boy's heartbeat almost burst out of his chest and heard Tara's heart inside of him beat just as loud.

Theo didn't care as he saw the bodies of Jenna and Dr.Geyer lying there, silver bullets lying on the ground, wounds so deep, he knew there was no hope; he wrapped Liam in his arms. The small boy turned to him sobbing into his chest. Theo pulled Liam up off the ground, holding him in his arms, tears began to fall down his cheeks now. Jenna and the doctor were so generous to him, both kind souls, great parents, and beautiful humans. They didn't deserve this, and Liam did not deserve this. Liam couldn't breathe; his body was shaking uncontrollably, he fell into a full panic attack. Theo gripped the boy harder until he passed out in Theo's arms. Theo sat Liam down on the couch; the boy staring blankly at the wall. He grabbed his phone and called the Sheriff. After he got off the phone with Stilinski, he called Scott.

"Hey Theo, what's up? I didn't want to tell Liam, but I am coming home this weekend," Scott answered.

Theo cut him off and told him what had happened; Scott went silent on the line.

"I am picking up Malia, then I will be right there."

Scott hung up with Theo and called Lydia and Stiles. The two cared about Liam, and he knew they would come home to help the boy out. The pair ordered plane tickets right then. Scott was troubled by his beta; Mason had already been texting him all week about his strange behavior. He knew Liam put pressure on himself, and he knew Liam was going to blame himself for this. He called his mom and Argent to tell them about what happened. Melissa was distraught about losing her coworker, her friend, and felt awful for Liam and Theo.

Argent slammed the phone down in anger, "come on let's go over and help Stilinski out. I am going to hunt Monroe down after this."

"Do you think we should have the boys stay over here for a little bit, until things calm down?" Melissa asked her boyfriend.

"Definitely, you know I'm not keen on Theo, but Liam is just a kid. You know I know how it feels to lose your family"

After receiving the call from Scott, Lydia picked up Stiles to take him to the airport. She texted Parrish, "are you going to Liam's house?"

"Yes, I feel bad for the kid. He's been through a lot the past couple of days," Parrish replied.

"Stiles and I are heading back for a week for the funeral and to be there for support; I'll see you tomorrow love you, give Liam a hug for me."

"Love you too, Lyds."

After Theo hung up on Scott, he called Mason and Corey and told them what had happened. Liam was still staring at the wall, blood coming out of hands, and tears out of his eyes.

"Oh my gosh," Mason started crying over the phone. They were like second parents to him. Corey hugged him.

"Should we come over?" Mason asked Theo.

Theo looked at Liam and shook his head, "No, I think everything's a bit much right now. I'll text you when he calms down."

Stiles got into Lydia's car as they drove to the airport.

"Did you call Derek?" Lydia asked him.

"No, I guess I should." Stiles was still in shock of the situation; he knows how it feels to lose a parent, but for Liam to have it happen so suddenly and lose both parents. Stiles had watched Liam break down before when Hayden died the first time when he lost his control over his anger. He knew it wouldn't be good for the beta.

"Hey Mieczyslaw," Peter answered Derek's phone.

Not waiting for Stiles to answer he yelled, "Derek's your man is on the phone." Stiles heard Derek rip the phone out of his uncle's hand.

"What's up?" his boyfriend answered.

Stiles told him what had happened and told him to be on the lookout for hunters.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. "Love you," Derek tried to whisper to avoid Peter making fun of him for dating the human.

"I heard that," Peter screamed back. "So, what did lover boy have to say?"

Derek took a deep breath and explained the situation.

"I have some hunters to kill," Peter glared despite popular belief he knew what it felt like to lose a family. He actually like Liam, the kid was tough, and Theo was just fun, reminded him of himself.