Chapter 47: Puppy Pack Support Group

After they were done, the boys left for Mason's. Mason's mom opened the door, "Liam, Theo!" Every time she saw Liam she swore the boy had gotten skinnier. "How's it going?"

"Actually good," Liam looked at the woman. Theo was shocked by his positivity.

Mason and Corey were upstairs in his room.

"Hey, homework first?" Mason asked.

Liam nodded and laid out his stuff. Corey and Mason were shocked that Liam already had most of his work done.

"Who are you and what have you done with Liam Dunbar?" Mason asked.

"I'm bored being alone; Peter is only good company for a little bit," Liam shrugged.

The boys helped Liam finished until lunchtime.

"Nolan texted and asked if we wanted to meet them at the Diner," Mason asked. "We don't have to if you don't want to. We can just get food here." He knew Liam couldn't eat in a restaurant right now, and he knew his friend would be insecure about his feeding tube sticking out of his nose.

"No, we can go," Liam replied.

"You sure Li?" Theo asked.

"We really don't have to," Corey butted in.

"No, it's fine; I'm not saying I'm going to eat anything there, but I am tired of being secluded."

Theo decided to drive; Liam jumped in the passenger seat. Mason and Corey in the back.

"Whatever, you do no make out on my seats," Theo threatened them.

"Oh, and you haven't done worse on them," Mason replied as he put his lips on Corey's.

Theo pulled in and Liam recognized some of the cars of members on the team. The jerk that tried to take Liam's spot and four of his friends were here.

"I can punch him again, if he says anything to you," Theo looked at his boyfriend.

"Again?"

"Theo got into a fight at school the other day over you," Corey yelled from the backseat. "It was cute and heroic."

"Theo Raeken! You decided not to tell me. I am in charge of this pack; you can't just be punching people," Liam glared at me.

"Ms. Martin let me off no punishment."

"Was it a good punch then?"

"We are going inside Little Wolf," Theo laughed at him.

Alec and Nolan were already sitting in there; the group had to walk past the lacrosse boys.

"Hey, Liam. How are you feeling?" one of them called the captain over.

"I'm getting better."

"Good, we miss you on the field."

The jerk who fought with Theo stood there with a smug look on his face as his friends were actually concerned about Liam.

"I'll be back; don't worry," Liam told them.

"We had no doubt, Dunbar."

Theo tuned his ears towards the table as they left listening to their whispers.

"I feel so bad for him."

"He looks awful."

"Imagine both of your parent's being murdered and your birth father attempting to kill you."