Chapter 55: There's a New Alpha in Town

At 8 AM the next morning, Liam finally stirred.

"Theo," Liam whispered.

Theo jumped at his side, "Liam."

"You're alright."

"Because of you, Little Wolf."

Liam looked around and saw Scott, Malia, Mason, and Corey, "Hey."

"Liam I swear you are going to be the death of me," Scott smiled at him. "You did well though, and my dad said Monroe is locked in Los Angeles for life."

Peter, Derek, Melissa, and Deaton came in.

"You gave us a scare, kid," Peter looked at him.

Melissa was checking his vitals, weak, but steady. They gave Liam some time to get reoriented, before heading towards the McCall house where Argent had breakfast laid out for the group.

Liam stared at the plate; Theo laid out in from of him.

"Liam, you need to eat, you need strength," Theo looked at him. Everyone else was watching the boy as well.

"I know," Liam smiled at him taking a bite of his toast.

Theo looked at him shocked and smiled at his boyfriend.

Liam ate slowly but finished his first actual meal in at least a few months.

"What changed Little Wolf?"

"I figured I actually need to be healthy to save your ass again, and of course protect the rest of this town."

Scott overheard them and smiled at them. Nolan and Alec broke in the door, scaring Liam who went into wolf form. His eyes flashed red.

"Liam, your eyes," Theo looked at him.

Scott turned his head, while Mason and Corey saw it too.

"What I thought Nolan and Alec were hunters; I changed for a second; it's normal," Liam looked at them confused.

The entire group turned to look at the werewolf.

Peter and Derek looked at each other; they suddenly realized something was different with the boy.

"Liam, turn," Scott looked at him.

"Scott I'm not going to change like that."

Scott flashed his red eyes at the small wolf.

"Fine, then." Liam's eyes turned red staring at the alpha.

"Well I think you just officially became the puppy pack's alpha," Mason looked at Liam showing him his reflection on his phone.

"Why are my eyes like that?"

"Liam, how are you such an idiot?" Theo looked at him.

"But how?"

Scott came up behind, "guess I'm not the only true alpha now."

Theo smiled at him embracing him in his arms pulling the new alpha in for a kiss.