Chapter 51: Theo in Trouble

Theo got up at the sound of his alarm; Liam jumped up faster than Theo could for once.

"You can't go to school," Liam whined.

"Liam; I'm going to school I have to go to work too. I'm going to be fine I've lived on my own basically all of my life. I can handle a few humans with guns," Theo pushed the beta off of him on top of the bed.

"Theo it's my job to protect you; you know you are my responsibility."

"I know Little Wolf, but I think I can handle myself plus she won't attack the school and Malia will be with me in the car. You know no one is going to try to fight her."

Theo started getting dressed as Liam threw clothes on, "Fine I'm going to school today feeding tube or not. I don't care; I'm going until the hunters are caught."

Suddenly his phone rang again, "Stiles what do you want?"

"Geez Liam I was just saying don't do anything stupid; I talked to my dad this morning they haven't found them yet. Tell Theo to be too."

"Stilinski being nice to me?" Theo screamed overhearing the conversation

"One-time Raeken, one time," Stiles laughed on the phone. "I even told Peter to be careful when talking to Derek this morning."

"I'm serious Liam; don't do anything."

"I won't, Mom," Liam rolled his eyes.

Theo was laughing beside him.

"Have a great day, sweetie, and good luck at school honey," Stiles screamed over the phone.

"I hate him," Theo said to his boyfriend. Liam just sat and laughed at him.

Theo and Liam went downstairs expecting a talk from Derek and Peter.

"I'm going out with Argent to search," Derek told them. "Malia, Theo you guys need to be carefully actually carefully."

"Yes, dad," Theo looked at him. "Mom just lectured us on the phone."

Liam started laughing.

"I swear I'm going to kill both of you and Stiles," Derek stared them down.

"Derek are you threatening these two innocent boys," Peter smirked.

Derek punched him in the shoulder, "Ouch you didn't have to be so harsh."

"Liam, it's you and I today," he told the beta.

"I'm not eating breakfast."

Theo had noticed the beta was being strange this morning and was shaking more than usual.

"Liam, you are eating breakfast," Malia managed to sneak down the stairs and grab the beta's shoulder.

"I can't," Liam growled at her eyes yellow.

"Liam! Control yourself," she grabbed him.

Liam sprinted up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door shut.

"I'll get him," Theo ran up the stairs after him.

"Liam, open this door."

Liam did, eyes still yellow, blood dripping out of his arms.

"Little Wolf, stop."

 Liam threw his fist at the wall, breaking a hole in it.

Derek looked at Peter downstairs, "Why did we agree to let a werewolf with IED live here?"