[three]

sasha had a rough week. the teachers kept piling on work because they needed to get marks in for midterm. she felt like she was drowning which meant she needed to be alone and finish all this god forsaken work.

so, here she was. in the forest looking out at her beautiful view as she laid out a blanket and took out her first project that was due; english. she had to write a five thousand word essay on who she thought was the best president and why. she placed in her ear buds and got to typing on her macbook.

seth strolled down and seen a girl in all black laying down on the floor. he was sure it was sasha because of her bright blue hair. she was humming lightly to 'for the longest time' by billy joel. she sounded amazing. he took a seat on the rock behind her and admired her.

it wasn't creepy because they were friends.

he took out a book of his own and started to read. it was a rick riordan book. every book by him was gold. seth got so lost in the book that he forgot that sasha was even there. this was the type of concentration he strived for. with her, it felt easy. her company was soothing.

"you scared me, you know." she rolled her eyes as she sat up. she was wearing a letter sweater. it said 'GU' in green and yellow letters. it was like two sizes to big. she looked cute, he thought to himself.

"didn't mean to, just came to read a relax."

"okay, that's something i can get behind." she said with a straight smile and turned back to her work. he smiled before turning back to reading his book.

that's how the routine started. they would come to the forest everyday and just sit in silence. they would work independently in the comfort of each other's company.

sasha didn't mind at all. she had never had someone in her life who tried before. her dad's passing killed her almost as much as it did her mother, her mother never came back from it. she turned to drugs when sasha was eight. sasha missed her dad, he was her rock. her mother never let her forget that what happened was her fault though. hence the reason sasha was always alone, well, that and because everyone at school hated her. she never really knew why. one day, everyone just started to make fun of her and it never stopped. she sighed a tear left her eye, but she quickly wiped it away.

"so."

"still not friends, seth."

"we've been friends for about a month now. it's been great."

"we sit here in silence, you know nothing about me."

"wanna bet?"

"no."

"i know that you stick your tongue out when you focus, i know that you are left handed. i know that you don't eat the red skittles, i know that you hate writing conjugations, i know that when you're nervous you bit your bottom lip, i know that you wear size five shoes and i know that we are friends."

"creep."

"it's called being a good friend, banks, you know nothing about me."

"trust me, i do."

"sure."

"i don't have to prove anything to you."

"chicken."

"fine," sasha says as she rolls her eyes. "i know you like ranch doritos, which is disgusting by the way, i know that you follow your reading with your finger, i know that you keep you pencil behind your left ear so it's easier to grab with your right hand because you hold everything in your left, i know you like your coffee black and i know you laugh at the word anus." she said making seth laugh. she rolled her eyes before writing down more of her notes.

"see, we are great friends."

"we are not friends. see, i know all that useless crap, i don't know where you're from, i don't know when your birthday is, i don't know how tall you are, i don't know your favourite colour, food or brand, i don't even know your middle name."

"i am from maine, it's may 28th, i am six-one, my favourite colour is red, chicken, adidas and it's daniel."

"funny. i never asked." she said with a shy smile before putting her ear buds back in.

"hey!" he called out to her but she never answered. he thew a tiny rock at her making her look up at him.

"you just stained my shirt." she laughed as she dusted it off her neon green shirt. the first time seth had ever seen her wear colour or laugh for that matter.

"tell me about you."

"well, there's nothing to tell. what do you wanna know?"

"what's your height, birthday, favourite colour and food."

"well i am five-three, january 26th, it's purple and cheeseburgers."

"well, well, look at us, best friends already."

"seth, we are not friends."

"sure, bestie."

"we are no-" she said as the sound of lightning cut her off. "oh no." she panicked as she shoved her macbook into her bag and shoved the bag under her shirt. she heard seth laugh at her before she flipped him off. "its cloth." was all she said before it started to pour.

"dammit." he sighed as he pulled his hoodie off and threw it at her. "put it on, no time for games." he said and she put on the hoodie. "look, my house is like right there, we can crash there until the lightning stops so you don't die."

"okay, thanks."

a/n hehe y'all like it so far? lemme knowwww

IM FINALLY 16 GUYS WOOOHOOOOO