[fifteen]

sasha opened her apartment door as she and seth entered it. they had just come from his semi-finals game which they won and seth was feeling good.

"what do you wanna do tonight?" sasha asks him as she slides off her shoes. she enters the kitchen and grabs a cookie.

"you." he smirks as he grabs her and pulls her back into him. she giggles before she pulls away and walks to the living room.

"so movie it is," she laughed as she went to turn on the tv. seth down on the couch and waited for her to choose a movie. "i think we should watch harry potter." she smiled as she played the first movie.

she went to sit down, but seth pulled her down onto his lap. "i think i should watch you naked." he smiled as he kissed her neck. sasha rolled her eyes with a laugh.

"what's gotten into you lately?" she laughed before wrapping his arms around waist and focused on the tv.

"i wanna celebrate my win."

"by?"

"by doing you!" he explained clearly. "right here, in the shower and in your room. let's go." he smiled once he seen her blush. he kissed her neck again making her shiver.

"seth, just wait an hour until movie is over-"

"fine." he pouted. they had both seen the movie too many time to count, but that didn't stop sasha from enjoying it like it was her first. he watched as she mouthed almost every word harry had said.

they had been dating for about three months now and he still hadn't gotten the courage to tell her how he really felt. he wanted it to be some big moment, but he realized that every moment with sasha was a big moment. she was one of a king and he was grateful.

"sasha, baby." he said trying to pull her attention away from the movie. seth held her tighter as she hummed in response. "i love you."

he felt her tense in his arms and he couldn't tell if that was a bad sign or not. her cheeks went dark red and she looked up at him.

"you love me?"

"yes, so much."

"you're serious?"

"yes."

"good because god do i love you." she smiled the biggest smile he had ever seen her smile before. she turned around in his arms and hugged him tightly. she soon pulled away and pulled him in for a kiss.

"i love you." he whispered again. he wanted to make sure the moment was real. he had never been in love before. her forehead rested on his as they sat in silence.

"these last three months have been the best three months of my life. i am so thankful to have a boyfriend as amazing as you." she paused as she ran her fingers through his hair. her eyes darkened along with his and suddenly a sexual tension filled the room. "you treat me like a queen.." she trailed off in a thick voice.

"you are a queen."

"you're my everything." she whispered as her hand crept up his shirt. "let's start celebrating baby." sasha added as their lips met like they had many, many times before.

sasha pulled seth's shirt over his head when someone started to bang on the door, startling them.

"what the hell?" seth cursed as the couple stood up. it was past midnight, no one should be banging on the door like that.

"it's okay, i'll answer it." sasha said as she quickly made it to the door. she opened it and went pale. she wanted to scream, but her brain went numb.

"baby, who was it?" seth called as he walked over, pulling his shirt over his head. he watched as sasha stood completely still with a much taller woman standing in front of her. "oh god." he mumbled.

"aren't you going to introduce me to that adonis behind you?" her mother snickered. sasha still hadn't moved. she tried to take a deep breath, but it couldn't be done. she couldn't breath.

she was starting to panic.

she was having a panic attack.

"sasha?" seth said as he grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him. her face lacked colour, she looked as if she had seen a ghost. "baby, breath." he instructed as he grabbed her hand. she squeezed it tightly as a tear fell down her cheek.

"always such a drama queen." her mother, laura said with an eye roll. seth pulled sasha behind him as he kept a hold of her hand.

"you need to go." he said sternly making laura laugh.

"go? i'm her mother, if anyone needs to go it's you. surprised you even wanna lay with that, anyways."

seth felt his ear heat up in rage. "get the fuck out here now or i will call the cops." he spat, but laura. "you have to the count of five or i'll have your ass locked up for harrassment." he added as he pulled out his phone.

"jesus, alright." she rolled her eyes yet again. "but, i'm here now. there's no escaping me."

"get out!" he yelled at her as she walked back down the hall. seth slammed the door and locked it before turning to sasha. "are you okay?"

"n-n-no." she stuttered as she started to cry. her mother knew where she was. her life was over. she was finally happy and now she was going to have to leave.

she fell into seth's chest as he hugged her tightly. he sighed as he rubbed her back and consoled her.

"we've gotta get out of here." she said as she snapped out of his arms. seth shook his head, disagreeing with her. "she knows where i am. she's dangerous, she'll kill me...she'll kill you." she explained before rushing to her room and grabbing a bag.

seth followed behind her quickly. he watched as she started stuffing clothes from every drawer into the bag. "sasha, we can't go now, it's late."

"i don't care! we need to go! now!" she yells as more tears fall. seth's heart was breaking at the sight. her mother really broke her.

"okay." he sighs in defeat. "we'll stay at my house. no one goes out there." he said as she nodded and closed the bag. sasha put on her shoes and pulled seth out of the apartment with her.

"we have to go fast."

a/n mother's back and sasha's feeling anxious....things are about to get spicy.